PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just when I thought it was safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
PATSNUTme said:
ChickenLittle_300x298.jpg

Should this be the official mascot for the Patsfans.com message board???

No way! That should be the mascot for the soon-to-be-formed forum for Nervous Nellie Pats fans( I live in hope), where they can pluck chicken feathers together after every loss!:rolleyes:

PatsChick87 said:
No way! That should be the mascot for the soon-to-be-formed forum for Nervous Nellie Pats fans( I live in hope), where they can pluck chicken feathers together after every loss!:rolleyes:

How about the Whiner, Gloom and Doom, Second Quessing, Rear View Mirror, Sky is Falling forum?

PATSNUTme said:
Actually there are no need for any threads except for the Cheerleader thread.:rocker:

How true! (I particularly like the use of the word "need" there.) :D

PATSNUTme said:
How about the Whiner, Gloom and Doom, Second Quessing, Rear View Mirror, Sky is Falling forum?

Mail it in to Ian! It's got my vote!!!:p

kurtinelson said:
I don't recall seeing 8 men in the box during the Denver Game. I think Denver dominated us with their front 7. That to me was the biggest dissapointment and the biggest concern I have going forward.

If you look at how teams ran against Denver in the first two games, there were a handfull of big runs and about 2.7 yds/carry other than that.

Their run defense is great... they just had a couple of mental mistakes that led to a big gain here or there in those 1st two games.

We didn't stay committed to the run because of Dillon and because we were trailing, so we didn't get those few decent runs that we might have otherwise. I don't think our run blocking is as bad as it looked.

PATSNUTme, would you please get a broken record image to go along with your panic button...NEM needs more graphics in his posts.

Michigan and Mike the Brit: In the first offensive series I broke down, the run plays seemed to do fine when the O-line just fired out and blocked, stretch plays and pulling guards headed off tackle got blown up quickly by Denver's penetrating front seven. I believe platooning Maroney and Evans and just pounding it between the tackles would have been more successful than the attempts to go outside.

KurtNelson: Check the Breakdown thread, on the first offensive series there was one play with 11 in the box (1st and 10 and the NE 1) and a second play with 8 in the box - I won't be surprised to find additional times they loaded up the box.

Last edited:
Box_O_Rocks said:
PATSNUTme, would you please get a broken record image to go along with your panic button...NEM needs more graphics in his posts.

How about this one:

broken_record.jpg

PATSNUTme said:
How about this one:

broken_record.jpg
Beauty! Your assignment Jim, should you choose to accept it, is to provide NEM with graphical support whenever he discusses coordinators or play calling. Good luck, this post will self destruct sometime in the next century. :eek:

Box_O_Rocks said:
Beauty! Your assignment Jim, should you choose to accept it, is to provide NEM with graphical support whenever he discusses coordinators or play calling. Good luck, this post will self destruct sometime in the next century. :eek:

Yes, beautiful! :rocker:

Box_O_Rocks said:

I thought that you were were going to to do it.

Let's see. NEM post one of his OC rants. I post the image which mocks him. He gets pissed and calls me **** ****** and ***** ******* along with a ****** *****. Then I get pissed and start calling him ***** ***** and **** ***.

We both get banned and you and others laugh their asses off.

Am I close to the senario that you had invisioned?

PatsDeb said:
When the Pats lose I pretty much skip all media and message boards until the next win as the negativity could kill ya. Lets just wait and see how they do this week before making any pronouncements.
Well it looks like youll be skipping next week to......

BengalBEVIS said:
Well it looks like youll be skipping next week to......

That's too not to.

You guys have nothing to be full of yourselves about. One and done in playoff games during the past 10 years.

When you come to the site of a 3 time SB champ , you should humble yourself.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:

That right there, is gold. :D

Michigan Dave said:
That right there, is gold. :D

Well the guy has to learn how to behave when they walk on sacred soil.

There is no such thing in Cincy.

Last edited:
I actually like Matt Cassel to Tampa for Michael Clayton.

PATSNUTme said:
I thought that you were were going to to do it.

Let's see. NEM post one of his OC rants. I post the image which mocks him. He gets pissed and calls me **** ****** and ***** ******* along with a ****** *****. Then I get pissed and start calling him ***** ***** and **** ***.

We both get banned and you and others laugh their asses off.

Am I close to the senario that you had invisioned?
You and NEM exchanging crude remarks? Now that would be a shocker - I can't wait, let the games begin! :rocker:

Box_O_Rocks said:
You and NEM exchanging crude remarks? Now that would be a shocker - I can't wait, let the games begin! :rocker:

OK. I just wanted to make sure that's what you had in mind.:)

PATSNUTme said:
That's too not to.

You guys have nothing to be full of yourselves about. One and done in playoff games during the past 10 years.

But... isn't the game at Cincy? Or did you mean 'sight'?

Brownfan80 said:
But... isn't the game at Cincy? Or did you mean 'sight'?

NO, I meant this site- patsfans.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back