PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Julian Edelman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people see the glass as half full, others see it as half empty. I see it as the glass is too big.

If he's on the team in 3 weeks, I'll cheer for him. If he's cut (I SAID IF!!!) I won't think about him another second.

Posting in an Edelman thread on Patsfans is like crossing Mass Ave at rush hour while blind folded: You will likely be hit and at least 10 people are going to flip you off... not matter which direction they're traveling in.

Posting in an Edelman thread on Patsfans is like crossing Mass Ave at rush hour while blind folded:

You will likely be hit and at least 10 people are going to flip you off...no matter which direction they're traveling in.

Exquisite, Brother Trek!! Exquisite!!
jester.gif

Barring injury, Wes Welker will be back next season with the New England Patriots even at the expense of Julian Edelman, Deion Branch, Donte Stallworth.

Congratulations Julian Edelman.. You have just become overtaken Tom Brady for the most posts in the history of patsfans.com:)

Julian Edelman:

"Never has so much ire drawn by so many to so few"

Posting in an Edelman thread on Patsfans is like crossing Mass Ave at rush hour while blind folded: You will likely be hit and at least 10 people are going to flip you off... not matter which direction they're traveling in.
Allow me to simplify:

"Danger Will Robinson Danger!"

Attachments

• lost in space robot.jpg
    lost in space robot.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes