PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Injury News JOEJUAN OUT FOR THE YEAR

I liked the original thread title better ;)

Damien Harris and Jake Bailey are saving that 2019 draft from being the worst of all time.

I liked the original thread title better ;)

Damien Harris and Jake Bailey are saving that 2019 draft from being the worst of all time.
lol, @sb1 ...I thought about keeping it but then again, I didn't want to pile on the poor guy. His contract is up at the end of this year and I doubt if he'll ever wear a Pat uniform again.

Wish him the best but holy smokes what a pick. I had a 3rd on him and that was a RD too high. He might catch on somewhere else. I actually don't think he's terrible. Just don't think NE was the best landing spot for him.

Jake sent him those pics so rather than waste the roster spot, the team used the Foxboro flu.
Or the poor kid lost his last chance to make the team to injury. Hopefully he recovers and catches on somewhere next year.

That's a tough blow for the guy. Have to think it'll be tough to keep the career alive, given the need to compete for a new contract next year (somewhere).

Wish him the best but holy smokes what a pick. I had a 3rd on him and that was a RD too high. He might catch on somewhere else. I actually don't think he's terrible. Just don't think NE was the best landing spot for him.
He’s terrible. You don’t need to sugar coat it. His best chance of sticking in the league is to make himself useful on coverage units… preferably somewhere else.

Welp, whatever they choose to do with, he's not suiting up for the Pats ever again. Unless he pulls a Pat Chung move. Which ain't happening.

He’s terrible. You don’t need to sugar coat it. His best chance of sticking in the league is to make himself useful on coverage units… preferably somewhere else.
He should be a Special Teams only player

He sucks but corner becomes an even bigger need now.

If he moves on IR does he get the full year salary?

Prolly decided he wouldn't get any contract elsewhere, so took up IR?

He wasn't making the team.
Probably not but I'm sure he wanted the rest of the summer to try and I'm even more sure he'd rather try and find a new team after cutdown than next February after a surgery.

He sucks but corner becomes an even bigger need now.

I think we're super deep at corner, though the starters aren't special.

Mills
Mitchell
Jones
Jones
Butler
Wade
Bryant

All ahead on the depth chart, not to mention Bethel.

If he moves on IR does he get the full year salary?

Prolly decided he wouldn't get any contract elsewhere, so took up IR?

This is a good possibility. He might have been a cut today and the team worked this out for him.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back