PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joe 'I want Suzy Kolber' Namath likes Giants in a similar upset like his Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Genius Giants Troll on the Board

"The Pats are very predictable - they throw on almost every play. The Chargers didn't seemed fooled at all, San Diego just didn't have any offense"

-Thurston Howell (Giants Troll)

Ask the Chargers how predictablke the Pats were in the second half when they lined up three tight ends and the Patriots and Maroney pounded the ball down their throats.....

How was the Giants GREAT rtushing game against the Pats at their first meeting?
How was the Giants invincible defense against the Pats?

The Giants eked out wins against Dallas and green Bay in overtime and all of a sudden they are the "85 bears"

Sorry Thurston..nobody on this board buys it.
If history holds the Giants will not come within 10 points of the Patriots.

Re: Another Genius Giants Troll on the Board

The NY press has these poor b@stards whipped into a frenzy. In seven days +5 hours the self-flagellation begins.

THis is what I don't get.

"The Pats were lucky to win the first game against the Giants"????????????

Please explain that one to me. Because from what I see, the Giants where actually lucky to only lose by three.

Talk about revisionist history to the extreme.

And lets be honest, the three points they lost by are very misleading.

The fact of the matter is it was 10 points with barely over a minute left in the game. And the only reason it was 10 and not 17 was do to a special teams TD.

And the Pats were without some Key contributers, for instance, the entire right side of the offensive line, and there blocking tight end.

So please, explain that one to me.

As far as Namath picking the Giants, it only worries me cause he picked the Pats over the Rams.

Newsflash... special teams count. Ask Desmond Howard and the 96 Packers.

"The Pats are very predictable - they throw on almost every play. The Chargers didn't seemed fooled at all, San Diego just didn't have any offense"

-Thurston Howell (Giants Troll)

Ask the Chargers how predictablke the Pats were in the second half when they lined up three tight ends and the Patriots and Maroney pounded the ball down their throats.....

How was the Giants GREAT rtushing game against the Pats at their first meeting?
How was the Giants invincible defense against the Pats?

The Giants eked out wins against Dallas and green Bay in overtime and all of a sudden they are the "85 bears"

Sorry Thurston..nobody on this board buys it.
If history holds the Giants will not come within 10 points of the Patriots.

A win is a win. Who cares by how many points. The past has nothing to do with next week. Then we will find out who will win.

If the Giants do win, it would put the '07 Pats on top of the all-time Choke list. One has to like the Pats in this game, but Eli is playing much better than Brady over the last month or so.

Eli has never in his life had a game like Brady did against the Jags.

The Cowboys and Packers have great offenses, The Jags never had one and all the Charger starting studs on offense were hurt - no comparison. The last real test the Pats had was against the Giants in Week 17. The Giants beat the Cowboys and Packers who had beat them in the regular season - guess who the other team was that beat them in the regular season?

The Vikings and the Redskins I believe. Hey schmuck. Realize you're an idiot and go back to cleaning toilets or whatever it is that you do.

Newsflash... special teams count. Ask Desmond Howard and the 96 Packers.

News flash ...it still was not enough!

I certainly believe the Giants are capable of beating the Pats, but I still don't see how people point to the Pats Giants game and walk away with the feeling the Pats were lucky to win that.

If the Giants do win, it would put the '07 Pats on top of the all-time Choke list. One has to like the Pats in this game, but Eli is playing much better than Brady over the last month or so.

How do you figure the Jax game Brady was 26-28,he lit up the Giants 2 weeks before that,the only bad game was the Chargers and he still won..

Eli will crumble when he gets a look at what BB will show him..

If history goes back 4 weeks, the Pats snuck by the Giants by 3 points, and the Giants have beaten all the teams in playoffs that defeated them in the regular season. If history is the guide the Giants win.

Put down the crack pipe,we didnt have 2 starting offensive lineman or tight ends and we still put up 38 points,your safties do not have enough speed to keep up with our recievers unless you listen to Plexico..

Put the Pats offense in a climate controlled enviorment and look out.

Last edited:

Namath Picks the underdog almost every year. He picked the Pats in '97 & '01, the Broncos several times, the Rams against the Steelers...on and on, as if he's justifying his "guarantee". Who cares?

News flash ...it still was not enough!

I certainly believe the Giants are capable of beating the Pats, but I still don't see how people point to the Pats Giants game and walk away with the feeling the Pats were lucky to win that.

I don't believe the Pats were lucky. They took the game from the Giants who became too conservative and the Pats took shots. The Pats won that game. I was there as a Giants Fan and Season Ticket Holder. I had a great time... I just wish the Giants won. Maybe the next time is the charm.

Looks like all the arrogant Pats fans who were talking so big, suddenly want no part of this thread anymore.

Go figure.

Last edited:
I love Joe Namath!

This just goes to show what a great football mind he has. He is a football imortal god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes