PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets vs Dolphins Thread - Green Eggs and Ham Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phins will have a new HC tomorrow.

That is a complete failure on play design. How the hell do you leave Wilkerson unaccounted for?

I always love the London game. So disconcerting to be driving around in the morning and listening to live football.
I went and saw the Pats in 2010. It was fun and I was amazed at how knowledgeable and excited the international fans were. We ate breakfast with Junior Seau. (Ok we ate in the same restaurant, we let him eat in peace)

Last edited:
So we should look at our history against the Jets dating back 15 years? But "What they did last year is irrelevant"? ;)

Like I said to Joker, we all know we are not going undefeated, even with an easy schedule going forward. Pick 2-3 teams that defeat us. It's us versus the field, and the Jets are part of the field (2x). The discussion isn't which team individually has a greater than 50% chance of beating us. Given enough games, some of our opponents will catch us--no matter how confident we are as fans. No games against "middle-of-the-road" teams can be dismissed--that's the rest of our schedule and we're losing a couple games.

I am saying it is all pretty much irrelevant. The Jets are a very different team from last year, nevermind 10-15 years ago. If Rex was still the coach, it might mean something.

I really don't care if the Jets beat the Pats in a few weeks if the Pats go 14-2 or 13-3 (well, I do care, but in the grande scheme of things).

I am not dismissing them. I am just saying if they are 4-1, I am not going into the game scared. They are much better than I expected, but I don't think they are nearly as good as their record indicates. That is my only point. Crushing the Dolphins who seem to have quit on their coach isn't even as impressive as the Pats crushing the hopeless Jags last week. The Jags beat the Dolphins and the Pats never punted last week.

Isn't there a court date coming up for Sheldon Richardson for resisting arrest in a high speed car chase with a 12 year with a loaded gun and a crackpipe in the vehicle backseat?

Goodell must have forgotten about that while preparing his federal appeal in the deflated football case.:mad:

This is a complete failure on OL communication and blocking assignment. For the third straight snap, a blitzer was unaccounted for.

With a problem this egregious, it's 100% coaching.

Wow.. how is that not called?

Actually not as bad as i thought at first but still a penalty.
Refs got the call from Roger. Gotta keep this game close to captivate the British fans.

Miami is worse than a dumpster fire. Basic stuff is out the window with them: chip blocking on screens, filling gaps, basically paying attention.

That was one of the most egregious non-calls in NFL history.
Stop. It was an underthrown ball, the DB was fully turned and playing the ball, and the receiver fell down. Could've gone either way, but enough with the hyperbole.

This game is going to push back having a team in London by about 5-10 years.

If the NFL wants to promote the game overseas, its not with jets x dolphins they are gonna achieve that

Those would be let's keep this close for the London crowd mercy flags. Tannehill looks awful. I thought he was supposed to be one of the young qbs to break out this year? LMAO

Roger must be thrilled that these 2 are representing his NFL* today. Its not that jets look that good, it's that phins & Tann look that bad! phins want to go home. They like toilet paper there.

That is a complete failure on play design. How the hell do you leave Wilkerson unaccounted for?

Stick a fork in'm! Not even showing up on both sides of'ball.

THE BRITISH ARE LEAVING the stadium

Good news Pats going 2-0 against the fins.
Ugh, that game in Miami always scares me. The Patriots can do some stupid ass things in Miami. Remember the red sweatshirt game?

Philbin should stay in London. He's getting the pink slip although this gm did a lousy job putting an OL

The Dolphins are pathetic, both their offensive and defensive lines are ridiculously bad. I know Tanneyhill is not a good QB, but every QB would look bad behind that line.

One if by land, two if by sea, zero if by Miami.

Phins will have a new HC tomorrow.
can you imagine the flight home for Philbin. Either they'll fire him in the UK or he'll spend the flight anticipating the firing on Monday. Either way I hope they have a lot of alcohol stocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back