PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets structured Revis' contract so that it was near impossible for the Pats to match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather we ask the question my way or your way, I don't think it would change anybody's mind on keeping revis. Of course, if you ask some people now they will probably sing a different tune since revis is gone already. You know how that works.
You are totally wrong, and if you can't see the difference, it is certainly beyond my abilities to help you.

You are totally wrong, and if you can't see the difference, it is certainly beyond my abilities to help you.

No, I'm right you're wrong... And if you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you................... *I can play that game too*

Your question left out critical information. My question asked everything yours did and included said critical information. If I could take your blinders off, I would.

Your question left out critical information. My question asked everything yours did and included said critical information. If I could take your blinders off, I would.

You're 100 percent missing the point. I'm not arguing that my question didn't leave out information. I'm arguing that even if we asked the question in the exact same way you did, most people would still have rather have kept revis. If you asked them that question before he left.

Gotta admit, you had me at first. I really thought you believed what you were posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back