PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets should cough up their 1st rdr too

Status
Not open for further replies.

PonyExpress

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Now that Mangini has admitted to illegal videotaping (i.e. taping a game outside of an enclosed area) in order for Goodell to remain credible he must punish the Jets just as he punished the Pats. A 1st rd pick, or 2 1st day picks because the Jets didn't make the playoffs, seems equitable.

Now that Mangini has admitted to illegal videotaping (i.e. taping a game outside of an enclosed area) in order for Goodell to remain credible he must punish the Jets just as he punished the Pats. A 1st rd pick, or 2 1st day picks because the Jets didn't make the playoffs, seems equitable.

Agree completely.

Naaa, just give us ours back with a humble apology.

Last edited:
Technically, they should lose a 2nd and 3rd since they aren't making the playoffs.

Naaa, just give us ours back with a humble apology.
Yeah I'd just rather have ours back. Besides the rats aren't making the playoffs so they would have to give up a 2nd,and 3rd.

Just thought of this,Goodhell wacking us for giving the rats permission to break the rule,guideline what ever it was. :rolleyes:

Technically, they should lose a 2nd and 3rd since they aren't making the playoffs.

oooh I forgot about that silly provision. How hilarious the thought of the Pats not making the playoffs is

i would be interested to see if goodell asks the jets to provide those tapes.

If what Mangini has admitted to does contravene the rules, would the admission be enough for further action?

lmao yall are clueless
"All filming at last year's Patriots game was done with pre-approval from the Patriots and in accordance with NFL rules," said Bruce Speight, the Jets' senior director of media relations.

OJ Simpson: "I didn't do it".

lmao yall are clueless
"All filming at last year's Patriots game was done with pre-approval from the Patriots and in accordance with NFL rules," said Bruce Speight, the Jets' senior director of media relations.

Doesn't sound like it.

Last edited:
just realize all of ur superbowls r tainted ***

How is what the Pats did different from what the Jets did? It's not our fault you guys have nothing worth trying to taint.

lmao yall are clueless

Looks to me that Bruce Speight, the Jets' senior director of media relations, might have a different interpretation of the rules.

That's what Bill Belichick said, by the way. I wonder why it doesn't seem like such an absurd statement in light of this...

PFnV

lmao yall are clueless

Well if he said it it must be true, seeing as though the Jets lied about this incident even taking place the first time around:rolleyes:

And the Pats are not the NFL, they can't give the Rats* permission to cheat. Keep trying through troll.

I actually feel sorry for you. You don't have to be a Jet fan. People can change their lives if they just try.

Looks to me that Bruce Speight, the Jets' senior director of media relations, might have a different interpretation of the rules.

That's what Bill Belichick said, by the way. I wonder why it doesn't seem like such an absurd statement in light of this...

PFnV

Yeah, kind of like how I got a parking ticket yesterday for being too close to an intersection. Sure, it's technically illegal, but a car is parked in that spot every single day and only I got caught doing it, kind of like BB.

I thought this was a NE poster talking about the Jets and then I realized that it said Superbowls, plural.

:rofl:

cuz da jets werent filming the pats coaches like a bunch of cheaters they were filmin the game from the end zone wit the nfl and pats permission thats not cheatin.***

Why is it cheating to film the coaches? They are in plain view of the entire friggin stadium. How can you even make a rule that says it's illegal to view something that is in plain view? You can't. This is why teams disguise their signals with multiple signals, b/c everyone tries to steal signals.

cuz da jets werent filming the pats coaches like a bunch of cheaters they were filmin the game from the end zone wit the nfl and pats permission thats not cheatin.***

There's no rule about filming the coaches or the game dummy. It's where the taping is. Your terrible team cheated, was caught, then ratted out the coach that sh!tted your coach into existence. Now all of you asterisk and cheating talk will come back to haunt you and your team sucks too bad to make up for it. Deal with it loser.

3-10*

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Back