PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets OC Brian Schottenheimer has decided to part ways with the team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brian Schottenheimer has decided to part ways with the team

70% chance their Sanchez competition is Henne?

The Jets offense has just gotten a 'shade brighter' by hiring Sparano

I know bad taste but.........it's the Jets.

Jets posters are talking about the possibility that Haley would come along with Sporano, with them splitting the running game (Sporano) and passing game (Haley) duties.

Will Haley make Sanchez cry?

Rex and Tony's choreographed fist pumps will be breathtaking.

I think the hiring of sporano says more about rex ryan . He absolutlely does not want to be involved with the offense and went and hired a former head coach who can handle offense so he doesnt have to deal with it.

"When Sean Payton went to New Orleans, he wanted to take Sparano with him as the offensive coordinator. The move was blocked by Bill Parcells, who kept Sparano in Dallas."

"When Sean Payton went to New Orleans, he wanted to take Sparano with him as the offensive coordinator. The move was blocked by Bill Parcells, who kept Sparano in Dallas."

Want to bet that Payton is happy that Parcells turned that down?

Thanks for blowing our socks off. Anywho, the guy that you just had leave the position your going BooHoo about, might be even better than the guy your going Ooh,Ooh about right now. Just in case you haven't noticed in the past ten years or so.

Either way, fight amongst yourselves, we'll take another ten years worth of a free ride on your back due to YET ANOTHER BIG MISTAKE, YEAR AFTER YEAR.

That's all I have to say.

Last edited:

Indeed. Next year is the "He needs one more season to see if he can mesh with the new O.C. now that he's got one year with him under his belt" year!

After one year they'll say "its only the first year, they need more time to get to know each other" and on and on. Although it looks like some of them are waking up to the fact that Sancheese aint all that good. In todays NFL he doesnt cut it.

After one year they'll say "its only the first year, they need more time to get to know each other" and on and on. Although it looks like some of them are waking up to the fact that Sancheese aint all that good. In todays NFL he doesnt cut it.

in today's NFL?

Sanchez wouldn't make the playoffs if he were the starting QB for the 2000 Ravens team

Shotty OUT, Saprano IN.....

Just as much a mess with Jets lockerroom.
As per espn.com Jets offensive AND I MEAN OFFENSIVE head coach Brian Schottenheimer resigned,Taking his place will be Tony Saprano.
So Jet's fans got their wish, BETTER be careful what you wish for.

Thoughts?

Re: Shotty OUT, Saprano IN.....

Just as much a mess with Jets lockerroom.
As per espn.com Jets offensive AND I MEAN OFFENSIVE head coach Brian Schottenheimer resigned,Taking his place will be Tony Saprano.
So Jet's fans got their wish, BETTER be careful what you wish for.

Thoughts?

THey are really in trouble if Tony Soprano is running the offense

Last edited:

I had to throw this tid bit in being Jets and all.
And YES I KNOW It's Tony Sparano lol

Jets posters are talking about the possibility that Haley would come along with Sporano, with them splitting the running game (Sporano) and passing game (Haley) duties.

Will Haley make Sanchez cry?

The Jets would be crazy to hire those two nuts to split one job. Can you imagine the sideline or press box histrionics? It would be like watching the time-out corner at the day care.

Patriots hire Josh McDaniels. Jets allegedly hire Tony Sparano.

One organization has a recent history of administrative excellence. Can you pick which one?

The Jets would be crazy to hire those two nuts to split one job. Can you imagine the sideline or press box histrionics? It would be like watching the time-out corner at the day care.

Supposedly Haley is heading back to Arizona, although unless they can lure Warner away from NFLN I don't think it's going to work the second time around...

And the idiot Bucs are kicking Marty's tires, which could explain Jr. deciding it was time to walk away from the swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick