PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets go ahead and announce Fitzpicksix will start on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score

Maybe the defense will finally be able to snag some turnovers. I wish I could like this news more than I do but Fitz has always given this defense a relatively tough time.

Great minds think alike. I posted my thread right before your's. A merge is needed @ashley1992.

giphy.gif

Even the braindead Rats realize Petty is pretty horrific...wish they started Dr Hackenenaburg...

Would have rather gone against Petty....oh well, hopefully, we'll be able to get a few turnovers from Fitz!!!!

They're both awful QBs, but I feel like they might be marginally worse with Fitz. He's a turnover machine who always finds ways to lose games.

wouldve rather faced petty. Fitz might turn into montana vs our pass rush and secondary.

wouldve rather faced petty. Fitz might turn into montana vs our pass rush and secondary.

You think he'll outperform guys like Dalton and Kaepernick? Granted, those two haven't been setting the world on fire this season, but have you seen Fitzpatrick this year?

This won't go like people expect. Kap had a 97 passer rating. Fitz will have a 121.

Why else you think they are doing this? They know the Pats D can be had and they can more easily salvage a win with Fitz than Petty.

By playing Fitz, the Jets are saying "Your D sucks. It's so bad we feel comfortable playing Fitz". Now, the O may outpace even the mighty Jets O, but be prepared for "are you kidding me" completing and TDs.

Such is the frustrating state of the Pats D.

This won't go like people expect. Kap had a 97 passer rating. Fitz will have a 121.

Why else you think they are doing this? They know the Pats D can be had and they can more easily salvage a win with Fitz than Petty.

By playing Fitz, the Jets are saying "Your D sucks. It's so bad we feel comfortable playing Fitz". Now, the O may outpace even the mighty Jets O, but be prepared for "are you kidding me" completing and TDs.

This is true. But it's also the frustrating state of the Jets. Trying to win with Fitz under Center makes no damn sense at this point.

I think they are also saying petty sucks worse so they switched to fitz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back