PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS fan punches woman in the face

Fans act according to the level of class shown by the entire organisation, starting with management. So in this case, without any class at all. Hope the woman's OK.

Lies, bad post in response to a pointless thread.

Gee you guys went all week trashing them and they won, now you nitpick, as if some Pats fan didn't do some crazy **** this week, like all fans of all areas will.

Lies, bad post in response to a pointless thread.

Gee you guys went all week trashing them and they won, now you nitpick, as if some Pats fan didn't do some crazy **** this week, like all fans of all areas will.

Translation?

Not really. Go over to Jets Insiders and you'll see a large portion of the fan base supporting the guy. They are an awful fan base.

I have seen HUNDREDS, and that is just me supporting Hernandez guilty or not, sure no proof but many have stated with proof he had his reasons.

Man you guys make the loss even bigger, I didn't think much of it until now, screw this its WS day, keep on making dumb generalizations over a fluke loss smh. You guys make it easier to catch the hate we get from everyone.

Translation?

A lie from an emotional fan.
A pats fan just hit a woman today guaranteed.
Pats fans here are making the Jets and their fans proud by reaching to damage control this loss.

Go ahead and act like a smart ass, but this board is supposed to be above trolling and this thread is pathetic and an example of how no fan board is above it. We all have seen people wearing Hernandez jerseys, what is the difference, translate the point of this damage control thread.

I would bet everything that if a Jets fan made a topic like this (and we know it could happen) week 2 you guys would be calling it pathetic, so call it what it is, we deserved to lose blowing an 11 point lead.

I have seen HUNDREDS, and that is just me supporting Hernandez guilty or not, sure no proof but many have stated with proof he had his reasons.

What does this mean? You've seen hundreds supporting Hernandez? Really...where? I haven't seen a single one...zero..nada. Please find me these hundreds of posts in support of Hernandez

Man you guys make the loss even bigger, I didn't think much of it until now, screw this its WS day, keep on making dumb generalizations over a fluke loss smh. You guys make it easier to catch the hate we get from everyone.

This isn't about the game. I have know idea what you are even talking about and am wondering if you have even read the thread. I don't know maybe you agree with these Jets fans that the "dumb ***** deserves it"? I am really baffled why I should be worried about getting hate from anyone that doesn't recognize that people reacting this way low lifes.

A lie from an emotional fan.
A pats fan just hit a woman today guaranteed.
Pats fans here are making the Jets and their fans proud by reaching to damage control this loss.

Go ahead and act like a smart ass, but this board is supposed to be above trolling and this thread is pathetic and an example of how no fan board is above it. We all have seen people wearing Hernandez jerseys, what is the difference, translate the point of this damage control thread.

I would bet everything that if a Jets fan made a topic like this (and we know it could happen) week 2 you guys would be calling it pathetic, so call it what it is, we deserved to lose blowing an 11 point lead.

Wat.jpg

Typing "in all caps" does not clarify incoherency. If I am guilty of what you oddly refer to as "misguided chauvenism" by declaring (in my own opinion) that men should not bloody women's faces fist-to-nose under any circumstances, I'll be the first to agree. On the other hand, your continued defense on some vague principle of what that cretin did is both curious and disturbing.

As for "eagerness to generalize about people based on their sports allegiance," you'll have to be more specific. I'm guessing, in this case, you're referring to anecdotal evidence presented by myself, others, and the actions of Paschke himself, that Jets fans have an unusually bad reputation. Does this mean every single Jets fan is delinquent? No. But that reputation has been reinforced time and again by word and deed down through the years. If you don't see it, you haven't been paying attention. For my part, it's hardly something to be "eager" about.

I'm not defending the guy in the video and the point I'm making is far from quaint. In my experiences I have witnessed enough incidents of men as the victim in abusive relationships with women to not share your opinion. Your statement seems to be either born out of a sheltered or archetypal view on gender relations that does not map onto the world as neatly as you would imagine. There are men in this world who very much need to resort to physicality in order to stop the female aggressor, sometimes after a continuous period of abuse. when people parrot comments like men should never hit women, they are often exacerbating the inner conflicts experienced by those men as they grapple with their circumstances.

World is not black and white, absolutes should be avoided.

I'm not defending the guy in the video and the point I'm making is far from quaint. In my experiences I have witnessed enough incidents of men as the victim in abusive relationships with women to not share your opinion. Your statement seems to be either born out of a sheltered or archetypal view on gender relations that does not map onto the world as neatly as you would imagine. There are men in this world who very much need to resort to physicality in order to stop the female aggressor, sometimes after a continuous period of abuse. when people parrot comments like men should never hit women, they are often exacerbating the inner conflicts experienced by those men as they grapple with their circumstances.

OK buddy. Next time you strike a woman, you'll know you've done yourself proud. ;)

What does this mean? You've seen hundreds supporting Hernandez? Really...where? I haven't seen a single one...zero..nada. Please find me these hundreds of posts in support of Hernandez

This isn't about the game. I have know idea what you are even talking about and am wondering if you have even read the thread. I don't know maybe you agree with these Jets fans that the "dumb ***** deserves it"? I am really baffled why I should be worried about getting hate from anyone that doesn't recognize that people reacting this way low lifes.

Do you use FB, or have access to Fall River? I have family in Fall River, trust me when I say these fans can be crazy, if they were ever around Lloyds family without the massive security presence someone on each side would be hurt. Keep in mind they are simply fans of his football stats.

No I am not reading this thread, I am not defending the Jets fans who you have been arguing with, I am simply calling OP pathetic, it is what it is. If it isn't about the game why is it here, usually these stuff are flushed to other sub-forums. You are saying I agree with Jets fans when I never said such, I simply said this reeks of bitterness, all fans have scum, it doesn't deserve a thread.

That is simply my opinion though.

I don't think men should hit women, but I can also empathize when it happens. That's why I made the post earlier in the thread that the woman was putting herself in harm's way by slugging him. It's still no excuse for the guy to hit the girl, but I can see instances of why some would. I had an ex that would punch me in the face almost every time we fought. Before we broke up, we got into a fight and she gave me an overhand right in my temple. I didn't hit her. I did, however, look at her in the eye and tell her that it was the last one she was getting for free. Needless to say, she stormed out and slammed the door. In my experience (both in my relationships and from what I've seen of my friends), it's usually the girl that gets physical first.

Do you use FB, or have access to Fall River? I have family in Fall River, trust me when I say these fans can be crazy, if they were ever around Lloyds family without the massive security presence someone on each side would be hurt. Keep in mind they are simply fans of his football stats.

No I am not reading this thread, I am not defending the Jets fans who you have been arguing with, I am simply calling OP pathetic, it is what it is. If it isn't about the game why is it here, usually these stuff are flushed to other sub-forums. You are saying I agree with Jets fans when I never said such, I simply said this reeks of bitterness, all fans have scum, it doesn't deserve a thread.

Then maybe you should actually read what people are writing and judge for yourself. The point is I would look at those people supporting Hernandez and call them idiots. Many Jets fans on the other hand are supporting this murdering woman beater because he is a jets fan. Go read the linked Jets fan message boards threads on the subject and then tell me they aren't lowlifes.

You are saying I agree with Jets fans when I never said such, I simply said this reeks of bitterness, all fans have scum, it doesn't deserve a thread.

If you don't like the thread, avoid it. It's that simple.

You DO know what happens to people who enter threads to complain in multiple posts that the thread shouldn't exist, don't you?

Last edited:

Wait...you think that my criticisms around the pathetic Jet Stadium security and the deplorable behavior of fans to rival fans is related to the Patriots losing a game? Seriously? SMH.

No. I can tell you with 100% certainty that my thoughts on this person's behavior and those that excuse that behavior have nothing whatsoever to do with the outcome of a game.

I had an ex that would punch me in the face almost every time we fought. Before we broke up, we got into a fight and she gave me an overhand right in my temple. I didn't hit her. I did, however, look at her in the eye and tell her that it was the last one she was getting for free. Needless to say, she stormed out and slammed the door. In my experience (both in my relationships and from what I've seen of my friends), it's usually the girl that gets physical first.

Why didn't you learn how to block those shots? Was she really that quick?

poor defenseless, all alone Jet fan at a Jet home game surrounded by pint sized, vicious female college graduates with degrees in criminology and law enforcement. He didn't do a thing to precipitate the ensuing melee...why would he, a convicted murderer and three time felony conviction, tattoed good sport, start a melee with women half his size...he's a good boy, just like dear ol' Dad says he is...

jets23n-8-web.jpg

poor defenseless, all alone Jet fan at a Jet home game surrounded by pint sized, vicious female college graduates with degrees in criminology and law enforcement. He didn't do a thing to precipitate the ensuing melee...why would he, a convicted murderer and three time felony conviction, tattoed good sport, start a melee with women half his size...he's a good boy, just like dear ol' Dad says he is...

jets23n-8-web.jpg

Judging by that photo, it looks like the poor fella has fallen in with yet another "bad crowd." (I wonder if mom's sitting nearby under the canopy.)

Why didn't you learn how to block those shots? Was she really that quick?

Yes, because the person getting hit is clearly the one in the wrong in this situation. In case you weren't aware, women are capable of being violent too, and they're also capable of doing plenty of damage.

Frankly, it's borderline misogynistic to assume that there must be something wrong with a guy to not simply block all attacks coming from a woman. I guess you figure that all women are so weak, slow, and predictable that any man who is hit by one must have something wrong with him.

Yes, because the person getting hit is clearly the one in the wrong in this situation. In case you weren't aware, women are capable of being violent too, and they're also capable of doing plenty of damage.

Frankly, it's borderline misogynistic to assume that there must be something wrong with a guy to not simply block all attacks coming from a woman. I guess you figure that all women are so weak, slow, and predictable that any man who is hit by one must have something wrong with him.

I was being facetious. I'm fully aware that females can be violent; I've encountered it myself with various girlfriends just like Kontra. The best move is to restrain them whenever things start getting out of hand like that.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back