PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS fan punches woman in the face

Funny how no one is talking about how the 2 girls are charged with assault as well as the Pats fan guy thats with them and the only one that is expected to be acquitted the Jets fan.

Even Boomer Esiason supports the Jets fan. Compared him to the guy who ran over the biker in north manhattan.

You guys need to take off the homer glasses. If these were any other 2 teams you'd be able to look at it with an ounce of reasoning instead of hatred for a team that has nothing to do with the event.

Its honestly a bit pathetic.

These girls will probably get something for fighting and its probably well deserved. The part that you are missing which puts you and many of your fellow fan base in a bad light is that you honestly don't see what he did wrong. You think it was perfectly normal for him to be involved in a fight and defend himself by punching a substantially weaker person in the face as if he had no other option. He's a grown man acting like a child. Any self respecting man should know better than to be in such a position to begin with or at least how to remove himself from it. The fact that you want to put yourself on the same side with this guy is what is despicable. I think if Jets fans just called this person a moron and moved on like a normal person would then this would have all ready passed. Somehow you and many of your fellow Jets fans at JI have decided that is guy is the victim here and worthy of your defense. Its pathetic.

The girls are college graduates with no criminal history. The Paschke moron is an ex-skinhead murderer with three other convictions on his sheet and a lifelong history of violence. He's well over six feet tall and outweighs those girls by at least 80 pounds and he smashed a 5'1" female in the face with a closed fist. You're hallucinating on powerful pschotropic drugs taking the stance that ANY woman deserves to be smashed in the face by a 200+ pound convicted felon at ANY venue at ANY time...EVER.

We're just different people...you and your ilk are inured to violence as a way of life and have no capacity for understanding the abhorrence civilized people have for wanton, gratuitous violence against women.

Well their history didnt stop him them from attacking him in the first place.

Did he force them to start hitting him?

History means nothing for this incident.

You guys are out of your minds.

Just because they are girls does not give them a free pass to attack people without repercussions.

I feel like Im having a Trayvon Martin argument.

No he's an innocent boy lets all ignore the fact that he started the violence.

Its the same with this girl. Just because she's weaker doesn't mean she is allowed to do what she wants. She should never have hit them. Can someone at least acknowledge that.

THE FACT that she followed him out and initiated violence. The guy is an idiot for hitting her as hard as he did but she should be held responsible to her own actions too but because of the jersey she is wearing you will all defend her to the death because its convenient and you want to bash the Jets.

Just because they are girls does not give them a free pass to attack people without repercussions.

You're very confused here and you're beginning to move the goal posts. Eventually, this will end with you telling all of us off and leaving the forum. That you can't see that the guy did something wrong is very telling and ironic, considering you called everyone in this forum pointing out that he did, indeed, do something illegal a bunch of homers.

That's disappointing if that's all they are going to do. At the start of the video, there is a at least one person on the ground and a crowd around them. It would nice to know what led up to that. It could be that the group of Patriots fans were being obnoxious and instigated the confrontation that we see the tail end of.

If it didn't end with a woman getting slugged in the face, that Jets fan's parents version of things would be kind of funny. Basically - "We were being harassed and taunted by these women during the game for no reason and there was nothing we could do. When we tried to leave, they chased us down. Punching someone in the face was our only option at that point."

It will be interesting to hear Nugent's version. I imagine it will be a little different.

Koma, you hit the nail on the head. Most people are missing the key thing, what it is patently clear on that video is this:

The video starts with one or two people on the ground and Plaschke standing over them.

The idiots claiming that the woman "started" the fight - based on that video - are simply not credible. Something happened before the "Record" button was pushed that caused that person or people to be on the ground and Plaschke standing over.

Last edited:

You're right. It doesn't give them a free pass. They were wrong to do it. That doesn't justify his response. Are you getting it yet? I mean were are talking kindergarten level stuff here. "Just because Tommy hit you first doesn't mean you have to him back." Any of that ring a bell or do they not teach that stuff in that cesspool? Maybe they just roll clips of the Jersey Shore.

These girls will probably get something for fighting and its probably well deserved. The part that you are missing which puts you and many of your fellow fan base in a bad light is that you honestly don't see what he did wrong. You think it was perfectly normal for him to be involved in a fight and defend himself by punching a substantially weaker person in the face as if he had no other option. He's a grown man acting like a child. Any self respecting man should know better than to be in such a position to begin with or at least how to remove himself from it. The fact that you want to put yourself on the same side with this guy is what is despicable. I think if Jets fans just called this person a moron and moved on like a normal person would then this would have all ready passed. Somehow you and many of your fellow Jets fans at JI have decided that is guy is the victim here and worthy of your defense. Its pathetic.

I have acknowledged what he did wrong in this thread a million times already. He should have pushed instead of punched.

No hes not acting like a child. Hes a grown man defending himself and his mother. He took it too far just like they took a game way too far and attacked him.

I dont post on JI I post on TGG. JI is pretty bad. Just like this site can be pretty bad with 600 page posts on how the Jets suck with stupid insult after stupid insult.

I also love how everyone here just calls the Jets fan base classless over and over but can never acknowledge the classless things that happen in Boston.

Koma, you hit the nail on the head. Most people are missing the key thing, what it is patently clear on that video is this:

The video starts with one or two people on the ground and Plaschke standing over them.

The idiots claiming that the woman "started" the fight - based on that video - are simply not credible. Something happened before the "Record" button was pushed that caused that person or people to be on the ground and Plaschke standing over.

Its not based on teh video. Its based on the police report and eye witness accounts. Read about the event instead of watching a video that shows a fraction of what happened.

You're right. It doesn't give them a free pass. They were wrong to do it. That doesn't justify his response. Are you getting it yet? I mean were are talking kindergarten level stuff here. "Just because Tommy hit you first doesn't mean you have to him back." Any of that ring a bell or do they not teach that stuff in that cesspool? Maybe they just roll clips of the Jersey Shore.

You just said word for word what I've been getting at. I dont agree that he didnt need to do anything to defend himself. I said he should have just pushed her away. He could have easily launched her without having to punch her in the face.

Lol and back to the insults of where we live. You want to know what its like to be a black man in Boston. You think I'd be happier if I lived there. I got called the N word every 10 minutes at a Sox game.

Dont act like a child.

Its the same with this girl. Just because she's weaker doesn't mean she is allowed to do what she wants. She should never have hit them. Can someone at least acknowledge that.

THE FACT that she followed him out and initiated violence. The guy is an idiot for hitting her as hard as he did but she should be held responsible to her own actions too but because of the jersey she is wearing you will all defend her to the death because its convenient and you want to bash the Jets.

I have not seen ONE SINGLE post here defending the girl(s) for hitting/kicking your convict-hero. They were arrested for disorderly conduct and perhaps deservedly so; this all will reveal itself in court. The core issue here is your hulking goon smashing the girl in the face with a closed fist. Get the difference? It's like killing a fly with a sledgehammer. You're starting to make some progress so let this concept sink in for a while before responding.

He was banned because he's a drunk and its a PR move. The guy is innocent of any crime that day. And you're hero the drunk *****es who attack and harass people at rival stadiums will be the one whos convicted for getting what shes already used to from her redneck BF.

Did you use the B word to describe these women? Well, that pretty much defines what you are all about. Misogynist much? Looks like you and Paschke have something in common.

Last edited:
You just said word for word what I've been getting at. I dont agree that he didnt need to do anything to defend himself. I said he should have just pushed her away. He could have easily launched her without having to punch her in the face.

Lol and back to the insults of where we live. You want to know what its like to be a black man in Boston. You think I'd be happier if I lived there. I got called the N word every 10 minutes at a Sox game.

Dont act like a child.

I've been to numerous Sox games and never once did I hear a black man referred to as the N word when I've sat around or near them. I'm sure it's happened, but I've not seen it. That said, you're backpeddling in this debate so, naturally, you're going to pull the race card. I would advise everyone to ignore this point in his argument and stay on topic.

You are full of crap again.

The start of the video, there are one or two people on the ground and Plaschke standing over.

I have acknowledged what he did wrong in this thread a million times already. He should have pushed instead of punched.

No hes not acting like a child. Hes a grown man defending himself and his mother. He took it too far just like they took a game way too far and attacked him.

I dont post on JI I post on TGG. JI is pretty bad. Just like this site can be pretty bad with 600 page posts on how the Jets suck with stupid insult after stupid insult.

I also love how everyone here just calls the Jets fan base classless over and over but can never acknowledge the classless things that happen in Boston.

My goodness, you still don't get it. If you just stopped after your first sentence then there would be no more argument. Stop continuing making excuses for him.

Defending his mother? Are you frigging kidding me? Where is his mother in that video? Has the poor women been released from the hospital after having blood "thrown" at her? Obviously he had no other choice after something like that happen but getting involved in a scrum. That's a perfectly rational and normal thought process...for a teenager.

And yes bad things do happen in Boston. There is racism and bullying and murder and I won't defend or make excuses for any of those people either. Do you see me defending any of those people? The fact that there is so many of your fanbase making excuses for his actions is what make you scum. If you don't want to appear as scum then stop condoning it or making excuses for it. Call it what it is and move on.

I have not seen ONE SINGLE post here defending the girl(s) for hitting/kicking your convict-hero. They were arrested for disorderly conduct and perhaps deservedly so; this all will reveal itself in court. The core issue here is your hulking goon smashing the girl in the face with a closed fist. Get the difference? It's like killing a fly with a sledgehammer. You're starting to make some progress so let this concept sink in for a while before responding.

No but only like 2 people have ever said anything bad about them. Its all about this one big bad man and lets ignore everything else Pats fan related.

Thats what Im getting out.

Everyone is to blame and alcohol is at the top of that list.

NO. He should have pushed her if he wanted to defend himself.

Im defending that all of a sudden I have the scummiest fanbase because of one drunk guy defending himself out of 80K because these 2 crazy girls attacked him.

It's not "all of a sudden".

And you're a liar several times over in this thread already - - so all of your other claims have no credibility whatsoever.

You have all the credibility of a fraud.

Last edited:

Dont act like a child.

Anyone that calls you that is a-hole as is anyone that condon's it. The difference is I don't try to excuse there actions by trying to claim that they were insulted first or that there was any justifiable reason for them doing it.

No but only like 2 people have ever said anything bad about them. Its all about this one big bad man and lets ignore everything else Pats fan related.

Thats what Im getting out.

Everyone is to blame and alcohol is at the top of that list.

A normal reaction to this event is embarrassment that no security is anywhere to be seen. People should be calling up the Jets and complaining that something like this can happen. Instead people on JI want to remark how these *****es had it coming. Classy.

Again, you're a complete idiot.

The video begins with Paschke standing OVER one or two people laying on the ground. you keep repeating that the woman "started" the violence".

We respect visiting fans with opposing viewpoints here, but we do not condone pure trolling.

A normal reaction to this event is embarrassment that no security is anywhere to be seen. People should be calling up the Jets and complaining that something like this can happen. Instead people on JI want to remark how these *****es had it coming. Classy.

Security in that stadium is very poor.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back