PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS fan punches woman in the face

Like I said on the Fins forum, there is no defending this cowardly act. No matter what team You cheer for a full grown man clocking a 115 lb. woman in the head is just flat out wrong. I despise the Jets every bit as much as You guys, but the few Jets fans we have over at FH have actually been pretty logical about this. I will say that there is some merit in what Hitman Harris is saying: the girl put herself in a bad situation by antagonizing this animal and initiating physical contact, but again there is ZERO excuse for something like this. As the physically stronger participant in this encounter, I am sure he could have slowed her down without tagging her in the face. He deserves whatever punishment they throw at him.

I agree. I'm of the opinion that no man should ever hit a woman. That being said, if a woman is getting in a man's face and slugging him, she has to expect that someone would hit her back one of those days. It doesn't excuse the dude's actions, as I said earlier in the post. But she definitely put herself in harms way.

Did you defenders miss this post?

Three years in jail? How do you "fall in with neo-Nazis" and not know it? Must've missed the swastika then? LOL, this just gets better, speechless is an understatement.

"Hey guys, I've been meaning to ask... What's with all the swastika tattoos anyway?"

Then again, maybe he met them at a Jets game. Meadowlands is one of the few places on earth where it's really hard to tell the neo nazis apart from the ordinary citizens.

Now it comes out that this guy served time for murdering someone. I guess the Pat's fan is "lucky" she only got punched in the face....

Of course not. I had the guts not to hide.

Indy is no picnic. Denver fans like throwing crap during the game. Cinci fans are borderline inbreds. Jets fan threw ice after the 2007 loss.

So dont whine to me about taunting and nastiness.

Get a grip, no one was hiding and none came to you whining and pleading about how real life is or take pointers from internet toughies like you on what is gutsy or dumb.

All are sharing experiences and opinions. Yours is as worthy/worthless as mine is to you.

"Hey guys, I've been meaning to ask... What's with all the swastika tattoos anyway?"

Then again, maybe he met them at a Jets game. Meadowlands is one of the few places on earth where it's really hard to tell the neo nazis apart from the ordinary citizens.

Hitman Harris wants us all to know that Paschke's mom says that "he just fell in with the wrong crowd and that wasn't his fault".

That's a disgrace. Some investigative work they did there. Basically they just charged everyone that was in the video and are letting the courts figure it out. Obviously there are more than the four involved but they didn't bother finding out who those people are. Don't they have surveillance video in this stadium?

As for the Jet's approach to this, that is equally laughable. Just apologize like a 5 year old and take an online quiz and welcome back! I'm sure the little murdering Jets fan won't even miss a game. Pathetic. That is why that fan base is a joke, because they will continue to let people in like this guy.

Well..the scumbaggiest fans in all sports are at it again...

Jets fan (male) punches a woman square in the face at the game today - Page 20

read THAT page....they're all calling HER a vicious criminal and this Paschke thug convicted murderer an "innocent bystander"...her bio

Here is what we found out about Jaclyn M. Nugent, she is 26 years old, born on August , 1987 in Massachusetts. Jacklyn graduated in 2009 from the University of Massachusetts Boston. Jaclyn was named to the dean’s list for the fall 2006 semester at University of Massachusetts.

She's a good foot shorter and 100 pounds lighter than this creep. The unbelievably violent minded "Vin" from the JI board is a psychopath who has threatened to MURDER Patriots fans in printed messages on that message board. I have his posts archived as well as SlikMoJets followup "let's rape female Pats fans and rob them when they come to our games!" posts also.

Here is the whole story with pictures and descriptions of each person. You tell me who the violent criminal is in these photos.

Daily Entertainment News | PHOTOS: Jaclyn Nugent- Woman punched in the Face by Jets fan Kurt Paschke with Criminal record (VIDEO)

THIS is why it is USELESS to try to carry on any kind of rational discourse with the overwhelming preponderance of Jet fans. Read that thread....it's insane. A woman NEVER arrested or accused on ANYTHING is the scum and the MURDERER is the poor innocent victim. Look at every one of them agreeing with each other and testifying that THEY would do worse to those "scumbag chowds"...especially read this insanity posted by "Vin" the coward . Vin the SCUMBAG rat, who would testify against his own mother. Vin the murderer who will kill ANY OF YOU because you're Patriots fans and has BRAGGED ABOUT IT OPENLY on the internet .

Sociopaths are incapable of feeling anything and rationalize everything in their world in their favor. Useless wastes of DNA, the entire green crud fanbase.

All fans have bad seeds...lets not make this a jets only thing...Boston fans are just as D-bagish

All fans have bad seeds...lets not make this a jets only thing...Boston fans are just as D-bagish

Of course its not a Jets only thing, they just have more of them per capita then every other team except for the raiders.

That's a disgrace. Some investigative work they did there. Basically they just charged everyone that was in the video and are letting the courts figure it out.

Come on it's jersey police, did you think they were actually gonna put any work into this. I'm surprised they even did this, figured they'd just let it go.

heh...at least Tunescribe and myself made the Jet "Hall Of Pats Psychos"...

blue eyed devil
Waterboy

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
LOLZ!

I was gonna tell him he sounds like a giant pvssy but I held back because I didn't feel like having to interweb-slap a bltch in self thread defense.

was that you over at the patsfags site today? if so, how do you deal with them? that tunescribe dude and that joker are serious mental midgets. downright insane

Hey Tunes, I wonder who is the bigger mental midget? I think I am...I sorta take offense when someone uses a homophobic slur such as "patsfags" to demean my mental acuity and question my sanity. I must be too stupid to understand the hyper intelligence required to to use homophobic insults as an example of true mental gigantism.

So...this convicted killer is claiming the same defense he used when he killed that guy in the 90's...for which he got only 4 years...son of a NJ cop and all that...4 years for going home, getting a knife and going back and killing an unarmed man...and anyone BELIEVES this turd?

Jets Fan Who Punched Girl Is Ex-Murderer | Kurt Paschke Stab | SportsGrid

Yesterday, we showed you the New York Jets fan that punched a woman in the face after they beat the New England Patriots at MetLife stadium.

Today, we learned he once stabbed someone to death but somehow only went to jail for four years, acquitted of murder. The Post has the scoop:

Kurt Paschke, 38, was convicted of criminally negligent homicide and sentenced to nearly four years in prison for killing Henri Ferrer, 17, of Bay Shore during a fight outside a Sayville pizzeria in 1992.

Paschke, who was 17 at the time, was originally charged with murder but ultimately convicted of the lesser charge.

Apparently his defense was, “I can honestly say I never sought the confrontation, but when it came, I did what I had to do.” Apparently, this works in a court of law.

And check out the whole story, because his excuse this time is pretty similar. He was “being defensive,” the girl and her friends were being drunk *******s during the game, and he was just protecting his mom

The convicted killer with the heart of gold defense??

wonder who gets the payoff THIS time? the chief of police?

heh...at least Tunescribe and myself made the Jet "Hall Of Pats Psychos"...

blue eyed devil
Waterboy

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
LOLZ!

I was gonna tell him he sounds like a giant pvssy but I held back because I didn't feel like having to interweb-slap a bltch in self thread defense.

was that you over at the patsfags site today? if so, how do you deal with them? that tunescribe dude and that joker are serious mental midgets. downright insane

Hey Tunes, I wonder who is the bigger mental midget? I think I am...I sorta take offense when someone uses a homophobic slur such as "patsfags" to demean my mental acuity and question my sanity. I must be too stupid to understand the hyper intelligence required to to use homophobic insults as an example of true mental gigantism.

I consider it a resounding affirmation of my intellectual acumen and rock-solid emotional stability to be declared a "mental midget" by those cretins. As I noted before, they take great offense to anything remotely resembling logic, common sense and moral propriety.

If I ever hit the women who have aggravated me in my lifetime, I'd be incarcerated until the sun burnt out in 3 billion years. This cretin's father is a NJ cop. My father was a RI state cop/detective. He had very few rules of life I should adhere to...one was NEVER EVER HIT A WOMAN...EVER. Guess that cop in Jersey taught his kid "hey smash anybody you want, kill them even, I'm a big shot Jersey cop, I'll get you off"....this clown premeditatedly MURDERED another person...got 4 years.

C'mon...they are dirty down there and everyone knows it.

Believe it or not, this incident -- including the video -- was discussed on the Dr. Drew show tonight by Drew Pinsky and his "behavior bureau." They were unanimous in condemning the Jets moron for throwing his meat hook in the woman's face. The bottom line: just restrain the woman if she's going crazy on you, for cripes sake don't HIT her! The good doctor had a term for the guy's behavior, something like "unregulated anger," which followed the pattern demonstrated earlier in life when he committed murder. This scumbag is 39 years old; the woman he bloodied is 26 and at least 100 lbs. lighter. And yet, we still have idiots down in swampland defending the guy.

and now dear ol' dad chimes in...

Father of Jets fan in videotaped fight with female Patriots fan says he's 'tired of hearing about you never hit a girl or punch a girl' | masslive.com

Kurt Paschke Sr., of Holbrook, N.Y., says his son Kurt Paschke was being attacked by three women at MetLife Stadium on Sunday when he responded. He says he's "tired of hearing about you never hit a girl or punch a girl." He asks what was his son was supposed to do.

heh...let me see if I have this straight at last...the poor defenseless ex-murderer attending a Jets game in New Jersey was viciously attacked by three women half his size so he HAD to punch them in the face.What was he supposed to do?? ask a cop for help?...walk away?..ask other Jet fans to help defend him from the vicious Patriots fan girls?..nah, Dad is right...bust them right in the face...and if you see them later on at the bar, serve them as much booze as they want even though they're underaged.Just tell them it's ok, anybody says anything and you'll just go home and grab a big knife and stab them to death.

Dad's got this, yo!!! *high five*...

and now dear ol' dad chimes in...

Father of Jets fan in videotaped fight with female Patriots fan says he's 'tired of hearing about you never hit a girl or punch a girl' | masslive.com

Kurt Paschke Sr., of Holbrook, N.Y., says his son Kurt Paschke was being attacked by three women at MetLife Stadium on Sunday when he responded. He says he's "tired of hearing about you never hit a girl or punch a girl." He asks what was his son was supposed to do.

heh...let me see if I have this straight at last...the poor defenseless ex-murderer attending a Jets game in New Jersey was viciously attacked by three women half his size so he HAD to punch them in the face.What was he supposed to do?? ask a cop for help?...walk away?..ask other Jet fans to help defend him from the vicious Patriots fan girls?..nah, Dad is right...bust them right in the face...and if you see them later on at the bar, serve them as much booze as they want even though they're underaged.Just tell them it's ok, anybody says anything and you'll just go home and grab a big knife and stab them to death.

Dad's got this, yo!!! *high five*...

Mom and dad failed and spawned a monster. That whole family should be incarcerated.

welp...here's more proof...SHE is the scumbag and he's the angel...no doubt...look at this from the NY Daily News...

banner-jets2-1023.jpg

poor misunderstood convicted murderer...obviously she's a real threat...especially to 200+ pound tattoed goons...the Jets should hold a "Smash The Enemy Fans In the Face And Meet Rex" pregame ass-kickathon

at the Jets Insewer "fan" site, the sentiment is running 95% in favor for the convicted MURDERER....one after another giving their repugnant takes on how THEY would have done the same thing and done it better...and she deserved it because of spygate and Belichick and gay Brady and on and on as usual....here's THEIR newspaper front page....

d6584331-714a-4050-af15-bbbaf7ef9ca2

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back