PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets claim Sudfeld

Status
Not open for further replies.
To date, Sudfeld can't block, struggles running routes and hasn't been able to hold onto the ball.

Which part is going to be missed in the near future?

He was also playing hurt. Didn't he get hurt the last preseason game, miss the Jets game (game 2) and get re injured ? He wasn't playing at 100% like he was in the preseason.

Not a big loss. Will need a lot of improving to be a good player.

He was also playing hurt. Didn't he get hurt the last preseason game, miss the Jets game (game 2) and get re injured ? He wasn't playing at 100% like he was in the preseason.

First, you're making an assumption that the injury was significant, when he was participating fully in practices. Second, he's ALWAYS hurt, so why would this be any different?

Well the Pats better win Sunday to make it up to me, this was a ****ty birthday gift lol.

I just think it was a huge mistake. I've been wrong sometimes, and other times I've been right. We shall see.

I'm guessing the middle sentence covers about 99% of the population, Scott.

well...at least he'll get the chance to grow with a REAL QB like Gee-NO!!!....

worst thing that could happen to the poor guy

First thing that popped into my mind seeing this thread: "Of course they ******* would." Not a big surprise. How disappointing. I really wanted to see Sudfeld mature and become our new Hernandez and keep the two tight end offense alive.

Not sure life is worth living anymore.

Well, looks like I was right that no NFL team would claim Sudfeld.

Now Dudfeld sounds muchhhh better

Tough week for Sudfeld. Botches the onside kick recovery vs. Atlanta. Gets cut. Then gets picked up by the Jets.

I was trying to think of a worse "What's next?" thing for him, but I think joining the Jets has got to be rock bottom.

He's been asked to play QB.

This is quite disappointing. I wanted him to excel. But he sucked. Now I want him to stay sucking permanently.

Does that make me a bad person?

Well, It's not like he could explain our offense to them anyway...

Sudfeld showed no ability to play during the regular season. That may change with development in the future but right now, it's no great loss for the Patriots.

This is quite disappointing. I wanted him to excel. But he sucked. Now I want him to stay sucking permanently.

Does that make me a bad person?

Just until he gets cut by the JEST.

Not happy. Not devastated. Movin' on.

I doubt he'll end the season on the Jets' roster.

Onside kick!

Belichicks evil plan. Step 124.

-Destroy the Buccaneers from within. [check]

Belichicks evil plan. Step 125.

-Get your man inside the Jets lockerroom. [check]

The Jets. It's like having the Devil come to take possession of your soul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection