PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jay Glazier: His Steelers source feels they lost because of the headsets

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah it happens everywhere, but THIS IS DIFFERENT. That's why we lost!"

I've never been more confident that the Steelers are about to have a rough season. Mentally weak, unaccountable crybabies.

And Tomlin is a fraud of a coach. Rode Cowher's coat tails to some early success, since then he's accomplished nothing.

If these guys could put two and two together they'd realize that the Steelers are accusing the NFL of cheating in favor of the Patriots.

Not only is that stupid, and almost definitely not true, but it's against the rules to make those accusations.

If the NFL was consistent they would preemptively suspend the NFL frequency coordinators and conduct a 5 million dollar investigation that concluded Goodell must have known about the issue and should be suspended. Even if there is no issue.

Wonder what this guy thinks of his modern crybaby Steelers:

Edit, maybe we can do a Caption This. My first entry:
"You lost because of what?"
Lambert-close-up.jpg

"Yeah it happens everywhere, but THIS IS DIFFERENT. That's why we lost!"

I've never been more confident that the Steelers are about to have a rough season. Mentally weak, unaccountable crybabies.

And Tomlin is a fraud of a coach. Rode Cowher's coat tails to some early success, since then he's accomplished nothing.

Tomlin took the best defense in the NFL as Cowher made it and turned it into a joke. Tomlin came from the defensive side of the ball and was primarily a defensive backs coach prior to being a head coach. The Steelers' defense, in particular the secondary, has been awful since they lost all the players drafted during the Cowher era.

Also got his only SB when Brady was out for the year.

Wonder what this guy thinks of his modern crybaby Steelers:

Edit, maybe we can do a Caption This. My first entry:
"You lost because of what?"
Lambert-close-up.jpg
He'd probably say 'they should all wear skirts'

Tomlin took the best defense in the NFL as Cowher made it and turned it into a joke. Tomlin came from the defensive side of the ball and was primarily a defensive backs coach prior to being a head coach. The Steelers' defense, in particular the secondary, has been awful since they lost all the players drafted during the Cowher era.

Ya 7 years in the nfl as a secondary coach, 5 of them for Gruden in TB from '01-'05. Then Brad Childress hired him for the D Cord job in Minnesota in '06. So clearly Tomlin chose to model his head coaching after Childress instead of Gruden.

Pittsburgh Steelers - built on excuses.

Not much more to say

Speaking of Glazer and the tape that was leaked to him. I wonder if Goodell has found out who leaked that supposedly confidential tape from his office. LOL

So Belichick is now accused of conspiring with 98.5 to interfere with headsets. Smh. I suppose the fact other coaches have said they have listened to air traffic controllers and pizza delivery guys is irrelevant. Pathetic excuse by Pittsburgh.

OMG! Belichick is working with Felger and Mazz?!!? That is 15 moves ahead of everyone else.

:D

Jay Glazier is an effing moron lending an ear to yet another moron.

• Agree
Reactions: SVN
Depends on who his source is. It might be the ball boy who knows jack squat about winning football.

Maybe we need a rule with no more unidentified sources with Patriot related news...Kraft should be keeping track of these stories.

I didn't listen to the radio broadcast, but did Zolak say the Steelers should run a double pass play or advise Ben that there is an unwritten rule that defensive lines are not allowed to shift presnap on the goal line?

In fairness to Tomlin, Zo was creaming how you do not have to cover Gronk! :)

According to my unnamed sources the Steelers are a bunch of b**ches.

Take your *** whipping and get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday