PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jay Glazier: His Steelers source feels they lost because of the headsets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
According to Glazier, his source said that there are headset issues all over the league but "this was different" and only happens in New England. The source said they heard on the radio broadcast how they were making the personnel mistakes, but the source said that the reason why they were having personnel mistakes because they couldn't communicate from the booth to the coaches.

My care level on this issue is at a all time low..i think i care more about if my toilet has enough water then this crap again

That whole segment with him confused me. He started rambling on after that how he owns the only spygate tape left. What is that all about?

Their an embarrassment to sports, headsets, what a joke.

I didn't listen to the radio broadcast, but did Zolak say the Steelers should run a double pass play or advise Ben that there is an unwritten rule that defensive lines are not allowed to shift presnap on the goal line?

Last edited:
Yes, no Steelers noticing an empty field in front of Gronk is all the Pats fault.

Both this and Tomlin's comments are a clear violation of league rules and the Patriots should demand an investigation and sanctions for it. The Patriots need to demand the league still allowing unfounded allegations against them to be propagated. Time to stop eating sh.t.

Wouldn't it be something if this headset thing blew up just like deflategate.. I don't even click on the football threads anymore, I quit playing fantasy, I'm now embarrassed to wear NFL licensed gear. None of this is conscious boycotting or anything, they're just losing me.

That whole segment with him confused me. He started rambling on after that how he owns the only spygate tape left. What is that all about?

He has a copy of one of the Spygate tapes. He showed it on the air in the playoffs in the 2008 season. It was an edited version of the tape with the signals matched to the down and distance and actual play. That's basically the story other than what he talked about today.

Wouldn't his vitriol be better served by blaming the group that was in control of the headsets???

Maybe the Steelers staff missed the memo about the NFL them.....

Can't Tomlin say that the Steelers were outcoached and outplayed in all three segments of the game???...

So Belichick is now accused of conspiring with 98.5 to interfere with headsets. Smh. I suppose the fact other coaches have said they have listened to air traffic controllers and pizza delivery guys is irrelevant. Pathetic excuse by Pittsburgh.

He has a copy of one of the Spygate tapes. He showed it on the air in the playoffs in the 2008 season. It was an edited version of the tape with the signals matched to the down and distance and actual play. That's basically the story other than what he talked about today.
Well whys he making a big deal about it? How relevant is it?

Wouldn't it be something if this headset thing blew up just like deflategate.. I don't even click on the football threads anymore, I quit playing fantasy, I'm now embarrassed to wear NFL licensed gear. None of this is conscious boycotting or anything, they're just losing me.
I can't see how it can though. They even said themselves it had nothing to do and the Steelers already removed their complaint. It's like Bob deciding not to appeal. It seems like it'd be too late. But who knows.

Anyone watching this Fox sketch? Just completely made fun of Wells 'impartiality' :D

OMFG......Are they serious ? Of course it had nothing to do with not covering Gronk or allowing Brady to complete pass after pass or Ben throwing an INT or many other reason. NO, it had to do with headsets !!!!! They are stupid and delusional , but I expect to hear some excuses every week this season from all our opponents after a loss .

They are the squealers just living up to their name.

Well whys he making a big deal about it? How relevant is it?

Not a clue. I guess Glazier just wanted to be relevant since ESPN drudged up Spygate yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes