PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jauron over-ruled OC to call the pass play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That should solidify his firing.

The game should have been in Lynch's hands not Losman, no doubt about it.

just to think bout the game makes me hate him more

You know that Jauron rhymes with moron!

I do not agree. The head coach has to know his personnel and Loserman had not played enough ball this season to warrant the risk.

You didn't read my quote did you? I said that for THAT very reason I blame Jaaron.

Hello!

Last edited:
i'd like 2 say that the bills are a very talented team (minus loserman) jauron is just an idiot

sorry , but this is just too frickin unbelievable...
----------------------------------------------------
Instead, Buffalo coach **** Jauron overruled offensive coordinator Turk Schonert and called for the throw.

"Clearly the responsibility for the last call, the play-action pass, that was mine," Jauron said. "That goes right on me. It backfired clearly and caused us to lose the game. ... It's one of those times in a game that's pretty good for a pass, right before the two-minute (warning)."
For what reason is a pass a good call right before the two minute warning? Also, even on TV, the Jets looked demoralized trying to stop Marshawn Lynch. They looked to have given up. Then, seeing Losman running brought them back to life. Jauron should be fired for the way the season turned, especially for today. Problem is, who could they find to take his place?

Sure it is. It happens all the time, because people who aren't good enough, or devoted enough, to actually become NFL coaches think that they know better than the guys who've been doing the job for years or decades.

Pass or draw on 3rd and 5 in the 2nd quarter, 51 yard FG or 4th and 2, fine.

But nobody would have yelled for the Bills to pass in this particular situation. Everyone can see the damage the Bills were doing on the ground.

Pass or draw on 3rd and 5 in the 2nd quarter, 51 yard FG or 4th and 2, fine.

But nobody would have yelled for the Bills to pass in this particular situation. Everyone can see the damage the Bills were doing on the ground.

Again, feel free to look at the local game threads. And, while you're at it, take a look at what the Patriots did on 3rd down at the end of the game in the playoffs against the Jaguars.

How do we know Jauron's not just covering for his OC? Most good HC's will do that. BB would have covered for his both of his coordinators if something like this would have happened.

bottom line: jauron cost his team the game

bottom line: jauron cost his team the game

LOL. Yeah, he apparently didn't see the backside pass rush:rolleyes:

Hindsight is 20/20. If they would have completed that pass, it would have been considered a gutsy great call. The game was not over. The Jets stacked the line of scrimmage so it would have been a huge gain if they completed the pass. Not to mention, Losman was in a good rythm who just led his team to a TD drive in their prior drive.

I don't know anything about reading defenses but...

do you think he was going 6,7,8...I wonder where those other three guys are? aghhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News