PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jags disrespect the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is clearly a difference between an in-game penalty which sets back teams 10 yards and an organizational penalty which takes away teams 1st round picks and $500,000.

are both cheating? whatever, sure. but one is 100x worse than the other. you should be able to see this

The definition that YOU were so kind to pull out of your diaper said "to violate rules or regulations." Not "to violate rules or regulations (but not the ones on the field)."

Keep spinning it to your liking.

creep nutter.....what are you 12?
Are you? What kind of a person spends time on a rival message board trying to piss off members of an opposing fan base? Either you're a child, or some loser that doesn't have anything better to do. Pathetic.

Last edited:
there is clearly a difference between an in-game penalty which sets back teams 10 yards and an organizational penalty which takes away teams 1st round picks and $500,000.

are both cheating? whatever, sure, I dont feel like debating it. but either way, one is 100x worse than the other. you should be able to see this

I for one appreiciate that you're willing to admit it was a rule violation and not anything that affected the outcome of the game - unlike some idiot trolls.

Anyone else noticing how no troll can dispute the fact that there is absolutely no way a videotape that was never seen could have affected the outcome of the game?

Last edited:
The definition that YOU were so kind to pull out of your diaper said "to violate rules or regulations." Not "to violate rules or regulations (but not the ones on the field)."

Keep spinning it to your liking.

so, what, you can't see that one is worse than the other?

as intelligent humans we should be able to figure out which rule violations are worse than others. some penalties are worth 5 yards, some 15, some really bad ones will get you a suspension, and one of the worst ones ever will get you a 1st round draft pick taken away and a $500k fine.

so, what, you can't see that one is worse than the other?

as intelligent humans we should be able to figure out which rule violations are worse than others. some penalties are worth 5 yards, some 15, some really bad ones will get you a suspension, and one of the worst ones ever will get you a 1st round draft pick taken away and a $500k fine.

And as intelligent human beings, we should be able to use proper grammar and punctuation. :D

I for one appreiciate that you're willing to admit it was a rule violation and not anything that affected the outcome of the game - unlike some idiot trolls.

Anyone else noticing how no troll can dispute the fact that there is absolutely no way a videotape that was never seen could have affected the outcome of the game?

I think anybody who wants to argue that that game was affected is a lunatic. but that doesn't mean we weren't cheating. we were clearly doing it an attempt to gain some kind of advantage at some point.

and for the record, I don't even think it's that big a deal, lots of teams do it. I just dont like people acting like we're innocent when we're not

Last edited:
I think anybody who wants to argue that that game was affected is a lunatic. but that doesn't mean what we were doing was ok, in any way

I agree 100%. What the Patriots did was wrong, and they were duly punished by the league. I just get sick of hearing people say it was cheating.

Last edited:
but that doesn't mean what we were doing was ok, in any way, and to me, it doesn't mean we weren't cheating.

Well, what do you think you guys were going to do with the tape if you had not been CAUGHT

If it was not cheating.....what was it?

Moga

I think anybody who wants to argue that that game was affected is a lunatic. but that doesn't mean what we were doing was ok, in any way, and to me, it doesn't mean we weren't cheating.

Yes - but try to realize, your definition of cheating is a rule violation.

Then you decided that you needed to go farther and say - well, yeah, there's a lot of rule violations but this is a RULE VIOLATION.

So you make the point that in principle its no different from any other rule violation - its just a bigger rule, and therefore a bigger fine in your mind.

Most people who use the term "cheating" are suggesting that the outcome of the game was altered - hence the asterisk.

If there were an asterisk for all cheting/rule violations all teams would have them.

Well, what do you think you guys were going to do with the tape if you had not been CAUGHT

If it was not cheating.....what was it?

Moga

Still here Moga? So how did it affect the outcome of the game? We're waiting.

I agree 100%. What the Patriots did was wrong, and they were duly punished by the league. I just get sick of hearing people say it was cheating.

well it may be semantics. if they mean "cheated to affect the outcome of that game" yeah that bothers me too. if it means "cheated by breaking NFL rules to gain an advantage at some other point", well that doesn't bother me, b/c thats exactly what happened.

there are probably those who mean one or the other

Last edited:
I'm not expecting Moga to respond because he's just realized he's demonstrated what an idiot he is... doesn't even know the facts of what transpired in a game against his own team.

So of course the asterisk denotes that somehow this season's record was affected when even a rare well educated Jets fan will admit that there is no way the videotape played a role in the outcome of that game.

Oh, come on! This is a winnable argument. You just have to be persistent and all the trolls will, in the end, give in.

sarcasm in case you couldn't tell.

Last edited:
??? creep nutter??? :D

You have to be from Lowell, Framingham, or somewhere in South Mass.....

creep nutter.....what are you 12?

Moga

bwahahaha. Locate those three places on a map. North, west and south of Boston. Way to go idiot.

BTW, I know your a total gambling addict, you taking the Jags against the spread? I hope so.

Still here Moga? So how did it affect the outcome of the game? We're waiting.

Didn't affect outcome at all....you kicked our ass legitemately.....but you also cheated......if you get caught shop lifting and never get the advantage of having the stolen items in your possession, does that come under "breaking the rules"?

You guys are all such hypocrites trying to level this in your conscious. If another team had been caught and fined like the patsies you'd be all here chanting it was not enough. Is it a suprise the leagues other fanbases hate you guys. You are absolutely despicable in your rationalizations.:rolleyes:

Moga III

well it may be semantics. if they mean "cheated to affect the outcome of that game" yeah that bothers me too. if it means "cheated by breaking NFL rules to gain an advantage at some other point", well that doesn't bother me, b/c thats exactly what happened.

there are probably those who mean one or the other

The Pats are too good to cheat on the outcome of a game. 16-0 is no fluke, the Pats are that good.

I just do not understand why BB thought it necessary to break the NFL rules. Would someone please explain that to me.

Last edited:
Didn't affect outcome at all....you kicked our ass legitemately.....but you also cheated......if you get caught shop lifting and never get the advantage of having the stolen items in your possession, does that come under "breaking the rules"?

You guys are all such hypocrites trying to level this in your conscious. If another team had been caught and fined like the patsies you'd be all here chanting it was not enough. Is it a suprise the leagues other fanbases hate you guys. You are absolutely despicable in your rationalizations.:rolleyes:

Moga III

Probably, we would, that's because we'd quickly take it at face value, and not look deeper into it to see the media driven campaign for ratings that made a mountain out of a molehill.

But then again, if it had been the Jets who got caught (by the NFL), the Pats would still be a great team and the Jets* would still suck, and their pathetic, lowlife fan base would still pay 65 cents a ticket to go to another teams stadium with their fake tans and gelled up "growing up Gatti" haircuts and force fat white-trash chicks to show their boobs at the end of the 1st quarter when the game is already out of hand.

Congratulations Moga, your life is somewhere between tragic and hilarious.

Patsfans, you should be happy the Jags are disrespecting the Pats. Bellichik (sp?) eats this stuff up, and as we've all seen, will use it as motivation for the Pats to completely obliterate the Jags.

If the Chargers make it past the Colts, and were to face the Pats in the AFCCG, believe me, Charger fans would be demanding that Chargers players keep quiet, and shut the f*ck up prior to the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back