PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jabrill Peppers Comment About Our Patriots

I'm fine with it. Kraft should deal with all the humiliation he can. He's sniffed his farts for too long post Brady watching a team making self inflicted errors and just assuming they would make it work.

Yep, kinda with everyone here. No issue with it.

It's the truth, spoken by one of the only consistent performers on the team.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step. I appreciate the accurate self evaluation.

I don't see anything wrong with it. Probably not the best thing to say/admit but whatever...

If he was lallygagging out there then thats one thing. Peppers sacrifices his body on every play.

Plus he is buds w/ Bark so there is that.

Not a big deal IMO.

I agree with him, and more than that, he’s one of few I want resigned to a longer deal.

He is better than Duggar
I agree, he's much better than that guy with 19 siblings who abused some of his sisters.

Not enough! Bill Belichick players do NOT act like this!! No wonder the team isn’t winning. Bill needs to weed out all these bad apples and only play the guys who buy in and EXECUTE his schemes. This team is actually very close to being elite.

Ice you are joking right? It’s not always easy to tell but I think for noobs here…ice is messing with you. :D

Not enough! Bill Belichick players do NOT act like this!! No wonder the team isn’t winning. Bill needs to weed out all these bad apples and only play the guys who buy in and EXECUTE his schemes. This team is actually very close to being elite.
Almost had me in the first half, ngl

Ice you are joking right? It’s not always easy to tell but I think for noobs here…ice is messing with you. :D
He's dead serious and I am with him. Throw this bad apple off the team right now! He dare insult Lord Emperor Bill's 2-8 team?!?! Jabrill's rings? Zero! Bill's rings? Eight (just ask his boat captain)!

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back