PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

J. J. Watt

Status
Not open for further replies.
People like that aren't even worth the 2 calories you burn turning your neck to look at them.

They aren't fans. They are people who channel life's frustrations and their own issues and personal failings towards the desire to see someone else in misery.

Pathetic.
Yeah I agree. He was just some fat slob who was ****faced drunk upset because the Steelers spanked that ass again. He wasn't worth the effort. He was also drinking by himself too so you may be right that his life outside of following football is miserable.

He's the ultimate try hard hardo. And Jules might be a few steps behind but who really cares about that. They both can ball. JJ is my favorite non patriot, I mean what's more fun in the sport than watching a guy dominate the way he does. I'll save my anger for the real aholes like Greg Hardy.

Yeah I agree. He was just some fat slob who was ****faced drunk upset because the Steelers spanked that ass again. He wasn't worth the effort. He was also drinking by himself too so you may be right that his life outside of following football is miserable.

Great. Another one of society's go-getters that we get to gladly support through social security and Obamacare forever....

He's the ultimate try hard hardo. And Jules might be a few steps behind but who really cares about that. They both can ball. JJ is my favorite non patriot, I mean what's more fun in the sport than watching a guy dominate the way he does. I'll save my anger for the real aholes like Greg Hardy.

I agree. So what if Jules or JJ are full of themselves? They have a right to be. I would take a guy that is full of himself and produces as much as they do than some ******* that tries to beat his wife/girlfriend to death.

Why would anybody freak out over the BB gun comment? It's very tame as far as insults go.
Its so stupid. It was in reference to, "A Christmas Story"

Dalton is an insecure prima-donna

JJ made a harmless joke that im sure if Ginger never made a stink about, would have gone over everyone's head.

I dunno, JJ Watt never bothered me, and I think hes a fcukin beast, def not jumping on that bandwagon of people hating on him.

If you want a fake football player, look at Russell Wilson.

That was a funny after game comment but daltons reaction afterwards was even funnier when he brought integrity into it. He was almost in tears.

Yeah, Dalton looked like a whining idiot for getting so upset at Watt's comment and then mentioning (twice) the integrity of the game

The phrase "integrity of the game" is now going to be the go-to comment for every player, coach and owner whenever they get mad about something.

Thanks rog

Honestly I thought people would enjoy a reference to a classic movie.

People get their panties in a bunch so easily nowadays

Honestly I thought people would enjoy a reference to a classic movie.

People get their panties in a bunch so easily nowadays

The fact that Watt is leveraging a iconic prop from one of the all-time great holiday movies into a minor jab at a red-headed QB should be applauded.

it's also a Freudian slip that shows how much Brady is in Dalton's head, IMO...uh oh...Joe Kerr's going off on another witch hunt...get the women and children into the bomb shelters!

The fact that Watt is leveraging a iconic prop from one of the all-time great holiday movies into a minor jab at a red-headed QB should be applauded.

Honestly, I'm a bigger fan of JJ for it.

This forum would be tripping over themselves to defend him if he was on the Pats. Most non-Pats fans think Edelman is a tool and a doucher for the same reasons but, here, he's just showing "fire" everytime he talks ****. It would be the exact same with Watt.

Gonna have to disagree with this. Most of the hatred for Edelman comes from his play and talking on the field. Most of the hatred for Watt comes from stuff he does off the field.

Gonna have to disagree with this. Most of the hatred for Edelman comes from his play and talking on the field. Most of the hatred for Watt comes from stuff he does off the field.
I guess I have my head in sand. Didn't realize what an ahole Watt is?

it's also a Freudian slip that shows how much Brady is in Dalton's head, IMO.

Yeah, the use of "integrity" caught my attention, too. I haven't heard anyone in the media connect those dots, although a) I don't listen much, and b) that might be asking for too much IQ from them.

Dalton will live to regret his reaction. There are all sorts of Christmas Story meme hazing fans can do to Dalton now that he has shown he has rabbit ears.

"Careful 'BB gun' don't shoot your eye out!"

And after throwing a pick....

"You shot your eye out, you shot your eye out, bwahahahaha!"

The last paragraph gives away the intent here, to make fun of the rest of us for calling someone a hypocrite based on one inconsistency.

J.J. Watt is not the man we thought he was! He is a goddamn deceitful liar. If his "minimalist" "log cabin" with "no frills" is such a dirty lie, how can we believe him at all? I bet he doesn't even work out at all. Probably isn't even good at football. Man. Doesn't have a log cabin, doesn't work out, doesn't even play in the NFL. What isn't he lying about?

I don't understand why you think that. The BB gun comment was dumb, but not a big deal. He said it while he was still on the field and excited about the win. I don't see that much different than Gronk talking about throwing Sergio Brown out of the club. He's a confident young guy who is arguably the best defensive player in football. In Hard Knocks, I saw him showing that confidence and enthusiasm. I also saw him being very kind to fans. I wish we had him.
I should have been clearer. My opinion has zero to do with the Dalton comment. I thought Dalton's response was idiotic.

You mean instances like when Edelman held up a fan-made meme of Sherman then punched it or when Blount pretty much called Marshawn Lynch "***** mode". Instances like that? They're athletes, man. They talk ****. Some do it off field more than on, others vice versa, and some others do both. My point stands. The comment was about as innocuous as it gets and it's hard for me to believe you would take issue with this if Watt was a Patriot.

14-9-hou-watt-letterman2.png

BAiRXRtCIAEFV7w.jpg

Yeah, Dalton looked like a whining idiot for getting so upset at Watt's comment and then mentioning (twice) the integrity of the game

The phrase "integrity of the game" is now going to be the go-to comment for every player, coach and owner whenever they get mad about something.

Thanks rog

Its become the new "classless" that we had to deal with for several years. I'm sick of hearing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back