PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's that time again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freeney has been very tough for Matt Light. Might have Alge, Gronk, Woodhead helping, but hopefully we make the adjustments quicker than we did in the SD game. If he does have trouble over there...
Actually Freeney has had meager sack totals vs Light. That doesnt stop people from saying otherwise though.

Looks like it sucks to live in St Louis or San Fran/Oakland this week. CBS has the double header and they only have one late game.

NFL 2010 Week 11: CBS Late Game - Everything you need to know about sports on television - the506.com
New Orleans too.

Got to love that rule about no other games on TV while the team in the home market is on TV; it's completely outdated, in my opinion. If somebody is so interested in another game that they won't use their tickets, then they're not going to change their minds just because that other game is not on broadcast TV. If that other game means that much to them, all they have to do is go to the local sports bar to see the game. The rule may help sell Sunday Ticket to both sports bars and individuals, but it's not going to make more people go to an already sold out game.

Games like this Fox should have only one late game. The games in New Orleans and St Louis could have been moved up to an early start, which would have been noon local time.

OK, you win:(

You know if Rodney has not tried make a play on that, the ball would have come out. I've seen it in stills and in close up slow motion, eleventy billion times. Rodney's arm cushioned his fall or the ball would have come out.

Now on the other hand, nothing wierd happend on that play in NO last year.

OK, you win:(

You know if Rodney has not tried make a play on that, the ball would have come out. I've seen it in stills and in close up slow motion, eleventy billion times. Rodney's arm cushioned his fall or the ball would have come out.

Now on the other hand, nothing wierd happend on that play in NO last year.

Not on that catch, but both SB's have weird plays that went in the other team's favor, imo.

Last year, Baskett should have made the play on that onside kick, which would have changed the whole SB, imo.

When I think about Pats/Giants, it's not just the helmet catch; it's that whole drive - the 4th & 1, the ball going through Asante's hands, Merriweather's missed chance, Eli's scramble where the ball came out...that whole drive was a highlight reel of "what if" plays.

But, I probably don't have to tell anyone here that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News