Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=1018568

It’s a boy for Brady, Moynahan
By Inside Track
Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - Updated: 07:05 PM EST

It’s a boy for New England Patriots QB Tom Brady and his ex-galpal Bridget Moynahan, who gave birth in a Santa Monica hospital today.

“Mother and baby are doing well,” Moynahan’s publicist, Christina Papadopoulos told People magazine.

No details are available yet on the baby’s name or weight.

The announcement came tonight after the Brady Baby Watch went to Defcon 1 because the New England Patriots' QB/QT skipped practice to fly to the Left Coast for the birth of his child.

Word from our locker room spies was that Brady told the team he was taking care of a “personal matter.” “He flew to California and she was having the baby today,” said our spy.

We hear Brady also told the Pats that he would be back for Friday night’s game against the Carolina Panthers in Charlotte. It is the third and most important of the team’s pre-season tilts.

But since Brady would normally sit out the last game, (the Giants on Aug. 30), he could return to L.A. after the Carolina game for all kinds of serious baby bonding.

Officially, the Patriots were mum on the QB’s whereabouts today. Team spokesman Stacey James said he wasn’t sure where No. 12 was or why he wasn’t at practice.

Earlier this week, Brady told the media that he wanted to be present when his offspring makes his or her debut.

“I hope so,” he said. “I’m sure when it happens it’s a matter of scheduling with what’s going on with the team.’

Brady and Moynahan broke up last November and, almost immediately, Brady began dating supermodel Gisele Bundchen. Moynahan announced she was pregnant in February.

Of course we already knew this, but the only other choice for a title was "Brady gives birth." :D

Only 22 more years until we can win our 12th and 13th Super Bowl!

Whomever the locker room spy is will probably have his head rolling. Whether its a towel boy or a player, you don't go gossiping to a friggin rag like the inside track of the Herald...

Congrats Tom!

There has been plenty of speculation...from Felger on about his absence...so is anyone surprised????

Well this is good for Tom and for the team as well. If it had happened during the season, it would have been tuff to legitimately blame him for possibly missing a regular season game for the birth of his first child if it was on a Thur > Sun. I still remember Jimmy Johnson as coach of the 'phins skip the funeral of his mother to coach a game. What a jack@ss.

Congrats to the Brady family.

I wouldn't be surprised to see an announcement that Brady is taking next week off as the 4th preseason contest is a nothing game.

Congrats to T0m and Bridget,
you guy's should start a pole on what to name the Baby.

My vote would be Thomas William.

Congrats to T0m and Bridget,
you guy's should start a pole on what to name the Baby.

My vote would be Thomas William.
They already did.

I wouldn't be surprised to see an announcement that Brady is taking next week off as the 4th preseason contest is a nothing game.
Yeah, I don't think he even made the trip with the team for last year's 4th game.

Wow, they had the baby on my boy's second birthday! Maybe I win free season tix or something? :rolleyes:

Hope all involved are healthy and happy...now let's get back to the business at hand. ;)

I'm happy for Tom but I can really enjoy it now that I know he will be playing in Charlotte Friday night (I'm making a long roadtrip). Many beverages will be consumed in honor of the baby!

Congratulations to Tom and gratiitude that mother and child are healthy!

Now, let's just respect their privacy and get on with the season!

I'm partial to Harrison. It will be Harrison Brady!

Ooops, one of our posters has already done that.:singing:

My opinion on this is clearly stated sign him up.

Congrats Tommy.

Last edited:
This is one lucky kid...!

Congrats Tom! I am sure Tom and his family are thrilled to welcome this little guy into their lives. They seem like a great family and this kid will be loved!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back