PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Tom feeling OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, guys...

Please don't confuse PF1996 as a Patriot fan.

He is a true blue Indy fan, and the president of the Paymetons ball sucking club. Like a true Indy fan, he is very good at picking and choosing facts, stats and performances.
Remember, if you don't agree that Marc Bulger :rolf: is a better QB than Tom Brady, you are a hopeless homer

But don't worry, I'm sure the fact that Brady is a first ballot hall of famer and is once AGAIN leading us to the promised land BURNS him more than any stat sheet you could show him would.

Why would one argue with a troll to begin with?:confused:

Guys, guys...

He is a true blue Indy fan, and the president of the Paymetons ball sucking club.
Now this is an image I really didn't need. :p

Guys, guys...

He is a true blue Indy fan, and the president of the Paymetons ball sucking club.
No wonder the oxygen has been cut off from his brain.

YESTERDAY, with his team up by 2 POINTS with an opportunity to increase that lead to at least 5 points, Brady THREW AN INT directly into the defender. It wasn't a great play by the defender, it was a HORRIBLE THROW/DECISION by Brady. He "choked" and the Pats D bailed him out by forcing SD to punt.
You need to learn what it means to choke. Making a bad play is not in itself choking. Choking depends on the circumstances of the play. It also depends on the magnitude of the game in question.

Also, losing one or two big games at the end does not generally make soemone a choker, as winning one or two does not make one cluthch.

Players who choke (Peyton), choke on a regular basis, more often than not. Players who are clutch (Brady), are clutch on a regular basis, more often than not.

Last edited:
You need to learn what it means to choke. Making a bad play is not in itself choking. Choking depends on the circumstances of the play. It also depends on the magnitude of the game in question.

Also, losing one or two big games at the end does not generally make soemone a choker, as winning one or two does not make one cluthch.

Players who choke (Peyton), choke on a regular basis, more often than not. Players who are clutch (Brady), are clutch on a regular basis, more often than not.

Since I have never stated that Brady is a choker on the basis of one play, or his win/loss record, your point is valid only if directed to your fellow homers who believe that the fact that the Pats won despite Brady stinking up the joint is proof of Brady "clutchness" while Indy's loss despite Manning's disection of SD's secondary is proof that Manning is a "choker".

You (and your fellow homers) have yet to provide any evidence that Peyton "chokes more often than not" or that Brady is "clutch more often than not". I'm not surprised since the statistics show quite clearly that Brady is no more "clutch" than Manning and he "chokes" just as much if not more than Manning. Do feel free to provide evidence to the contrary. And by evidence, I do mean statistics showing Brady's individual "clutchness" compared to Manning's individual "choking", not chants of "you're a troll, Brady has 3 SBs", :rolleyes:

Guys, guys...

He is a true blue Indy fan, and the president of the Paymetons ball sucking club. Like a true Indy fan, he is very good at picking and choosing facts, stats and performances.
Remember, if you don't agree that Marc Bulger :rolf: is a better QB than Tom Brady, you are a hopeless homer

But don't worry, I'm sure the fact that Brady is a first ballot hall of famer and is once AGAIN leading us to the promised land BURNS him more than any stat sheet you could show him would.

Why would one argue with a troll to begin with?

I don't get it...what's wrong with chants "You're a troll...Brady has three rings"?

both statements are true...does the sanitarium know you are on the loose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft