PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is this real? (Von Miller)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like an awesome stadium my rams will be playing in.
Yeah, and they'll suck just as they did in Gooberville, MO and be just as fraudulent. Then you and the rest of your inbred, hillbilly yahoos will grin through your toothless gums and beg for another one. Enjoy!

lol that was kind of funny.

Von is a silly guy. Definitely joking.

Yeah... hehe he's just so silly~! Fruit. Want to know who else was silly? You crying because a ****ty NFL team decided to leave that dump you call you city...

i know some people and i have gone back and forth on stuff on this forum with some people...

But i am literally in tears over the news. Thinking about the memories of growing up with the STL Rams. Even went to the big parade downtown and the playoff game vs the Bucs that year in 99. Will never forget how happy my family was...... Even the loss to the Pats, still apart of the history of the STL rams.

I played and won state on the EJD turf. Love this city. It has always gotten crap from everyone else, and that is part of the charm. St. Louis against big rich cities, always the underdog. Screwed over time and time again by everyone.But you still want it to overcome it all...

I will never forgive the NFL for what it has done. I hope they are sued to death, i hope they lose tax exempt status. I want nothing to do with this corrupt league or this owner who cant even begin to understand the word betrayal. It wasnt just that the owner was screwing over STL, the entire league helped him screw over STL except for the Carolina Panthers and Miami owner.

Was fun meeting some of you guys on here. But im done. I cant do this crap anymore. I saw alot of people on here bash Kraft for Deflate gate response. At least you have never had your heart ripped out of your chest for money for some billionaire.

I feel like my entire city was bamboozled by a corrupt process while the NFL fed our leader false hope.

Outside of numerous grammatical errors that no grown man should be making, what stood out was that you were "done". What happened with that? Not much of a life? You're trolling the forum of a team because they beat your team 15 years ago and you're apparently still butthurt about it. Much like your team and the city it left behind, you're the baseline definition of a loser.

Yeah... hehe he's just so silly~! Fruit. Want to know who else was silly? You crying because a ****ty NFL team decided to leave that dump you call you city...

Outside of numerous grammatical errors that no grown man should be making, what stood out was that you were "done". What happened with that? Not much of a life? You're trolling the forum of a team because they beat your team 15 years ago and you're apparently still butthurt about it. Much like your team and the city it left behind, you're the baseline definition of a loser.

I remember having some "discussions" with Rams fans back in 2001. They were some of the worst fans I'd ever come across. Apparently, not much has changed.

When you win, say little, when you lose, say nothing. This did not resonate with some Broncos players after they won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back