PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Roy Williams the dirtiest player in the NFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For years I've been watching this certain safety attack players knees, engage in helmet to helmet contact, and countless times hit defenseless receivers. His name isn't Roy Williams, it's Rodney Harrison.

Harrison complied over $200,000 worth of fines in his tenure with the Chargers, I have no idea how much more he's added since joining the Pats in 2003. Rodney was responsible for getting Kurt Warner on the field with a hit that was deemed "dirty" by the NFL offices on Trent Green in 1999 when the Rams won the Super Bowl.

Rodney Harrison is the dirtiest player in the NFL.

Don't forget the face mask grab against Marvin Harrison that blew up in his face and ended up costing him quite a few games with a broken collarbone.

That was one of dirtiest plays I've ever seen. It was ironic that he's the one who ended up getting hurt.

Roy Williams is a dirty player, but he's no worse than Rodney Harrison.

I watch Rodney go after players with malicious intent all the time. Sure Roy has a penalty made just for him, but he's only trying to bring down the ball carrier when he does that, not hurt them. Rodney loves going for knees, it's his M.O.
HEY AQWAAAAAH I heard a quote from your boy Zack Thomas tonight on the radio that he thinks Miami has a chance to go 0-16 nice confidence builder for the locker room. :eek:

No actually, that title belongs to your very own Rodney Harrison, as voted by the players themselves, babycakes.

You still here? It's Miami week. Shouldn't you be focusing on the next game by now? Do you guys have a bye or something?

How did this turn into a Rodney Harrison thread? Let Rodney have his own thread.

I'd rather ask whether you guys think there will be any fines coming from the league office after Roy's antics yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes