PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Haynesworth on the Patriots after the bye?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

• Yes

Votes: 107 85.6%
  • No

Votes: 18 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have training camp every summer where anyone can join, then roster cutdowns right before the season starts :p

Given some of the people who'd be making the 'cuts', I'll pass.

OMFG cut the entire Team. They all suck :eek:

Plz stop

gtfotakefailt.jpg

It's not like we have depth to cut ANYONE on defense,is dumping two veteran safeties not enough?

Even if Fat Al does nothing,no one is getting cut this year,too thin all around.

Last edited:
I may be missing something...
Does this imply that a better player will be coming off the PUP
after the bye???

The Patriots only loss in 2011 has come without Albert on the field.

It's obvious he is the difference maker.

The threads continue to impress at Patsfans.

Captain obvious weighs in, Why shouldn't he be???

He has a back injury, and due to the way his contract is structured, it is in his best interest to be on the field.. there is an underlying assumption that he is "screwing the pooch".. but, there is no evidence to support that.

Haynesworth is undefeated as a new england patriot.

Wow........ there are really some posters here that don't know the first thing about football. First two games of the year when Haynesworth was playing, we had 2 4-play, turnover on downs, goal-line stands from inside the 1. Name the last time you saw that in back to back games for the Patriots?........ and you want to cut him? WTF?

When the two big men up front are in, they are immovable and force short plays outside (a much lower percentage goal-line play). Say what you want, but this defense has already proven that it's different when he's in there vs. when he's not.

This is the dumbest thread in a week of historically dumb thread. Congrats on that at the very least. :rolleyes:

Oh wait my friend, the OP makes a tantalizing promise of having a similar thread. Eagerly waiting for more such threads. :bricks:

Last edited:

Really, he has given the team nothing. Do they keep him or just cut bait...

Look for a similar poll in the near future for good old #85

Slow Friday night at your place - Pinochle game cancelled due to rain?

Take one of the "no" responses off the board, I accidentally read it as, "Will Haynesworth be cut after the bye?"

He is definitely here after the bye!

Slow Friday night at your place - Pinochle game cancelled due to rain?

Just a random thought, something light to keep my mind of the Red Sox. Didn't mean to pull anyone away from their important work solving the Greek bailout.

Last edited:
Why is this even a question? Richard Seymour ain't walking through that door.

As a Celtic fan living in Louisville, this reference made me cringe.

Can't wait for this match-up Sunday. So many questions will (might?) be answered -- who will step up at WR this week? will Ridley have a (big) impact again? ...But the one I'm most looking forward to is - what impact/what plays will Al make to stop the Raiders run game? I predict he'll be a major difference-maker... and I'm completely rooting for the guy. :rocker:

Just a random thought, something light to keep my mind of the Red Sox. Didn't mean to pull anyone away from their important work solving the Greek bailout.

There's a better chance the eurozone solves the Greek default situation by Monday than there is we find another 6'6" 350 lb behemoth with Haynesworth's explosion and athleticism available this year, so I hope the answer is yes.

This is a really bad thread.

Without Al Wilfork doesn't get to roam in coverage, having Wilfork in zone coverage gives us the best chance at defending the pass.

Dump him. We need the roster spot for someone who actually wants to play.

Dump him. We need the roster spot for someone who actually wants to play.

Agreed. Lets dump Dowling, Bodden, Wright. They obviously don't want to play as they are sitting out. Lets get people to fill their spots as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News