PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Anyone Not Nervous??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not nervous.

There's a tendency to be lulled into a false sense of security because we blew them out in the regular season. That makes me nervous. It reminds me of the Jets in 2010.

Luckily, Bill and Tom remember that horror all too real well and will drill it into the heads of each and every player in that locker room who tries to get too ****y or complacent.

If last week's game didn't get them in full blown warrior mode, nothing will.

Im always terrified on championship Sunday when our boys are playing. The Colts didn't get here by accident. They got here by Luck.

randyorton-meme-generator-i-see-what-you-did-there-56c495.png

The Colts have been playing significantly better than when we met last, however I am not as concerned as last week. The championship games always make me nervous but the matchup is the one we wanted last week.

We are a better team and I feel like we played rather poorly in a couple areas against Baltimore. Defensively it was nightmarish at times and the ball security was bad but luckily never cost us. Both of those need to be fixed up by Sunday. I think the Ravens game was a big spark and I doubt the Colts upset us in Foxboro as long as we play better than on Saturday.

Colts don't stand a chance lol. We have Brady and Belichick, what should we be afraid of? Revis is gonna play like a stud, Chandler Jones gonna have a big bounce back game vs the mediocre Anthony Castonzo, we're gonna pound the ball down their throats, hit Gronk multiple times up the seam, oh yeah and Edelman's gonna EAT vs this man coverage.

Pats 37
Colts 17

Seattle vs New England is gonna be one heck of a football game.

I believe there were a few games in the past where we failed to take care of business, namely 2007,2010,2012.So yes i'm a little nervous.

Pss, i'm always nervous about anything.

Just notice this year Luck threw 40 td pass, i had no idea. Now i'm really nervous.

I don't understand why everyone is so worried.

By Thursday and Friday .. The "Fear" factor will transform the Colts into the 2001 Rams on offense - defense will be 85 Bears / 01 Ravens combined ..

Now that it's friday.. I'm starting to get really nervous.. I've already booked my flights to arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back