PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is anyone else sad....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking forward to summer ,rides my motorcycles, hiking with my daughter and ofcourse the redsox .

Winning a #5th and #6th Super Bowl would not trigger a "downhill" feeling with me....

This season is amazing, and any Super Bowl season is amazing.

... that the football season is coming to close?

Months and months of Brady and Moss-free weekends. Oh my!!! :eek:
i will miss it but this year we have the 27 and 3 boston celtics to watch :rocker:

I'll be sad when it's over. Now we're just getting started.

i wish it would never end. its gonna suck watching boring baseball this summer. we need football to start earlier!

To be honest, no. Even fans need a break as it's surprising just how draining it can be for fans. Then again I'll still have a few months of Liverpools season left and more emotional rollercoaster rides your favourite teams bring.

After being spoiled over here regarding pats coverage on the TV, that means hardly any sleep and a few frustrating times for Liverpool aswell as potential finals and dissapointments theres a very good chance I will sleep right through summer and wake up sometime in October.

To me there is always withdrawal after the Super Bowl ... nothing to me is better than football. On the positive side there is going to be some great football this weekend ... not always the case in wild-card week.

The best part of this season is that we knew early on just how special this team was going to be , so I have been savoring this season for months. Its not often in life that you unreasonable expectations are surpassed. I look forward to the greatest season ever to end with the Lombardi Trophy back where it belongs, and soon enough next season will begin and the Pats will begin with a win streak that will put their unbeaten record into the DiMaggio hit streak stratosphere. Sad is not how I would describe myself.

... that the football season is coming to close?

Months and months of Brady and Moss-free weekends. Oh my!!! :eek:

kinda, but then I think of the three championship years and think they played some great games those years and can't help but have a lot of hope for the coming years, if they did it then who's to say they can't continue to do so in the future.

As long as we have Brady and Belichick I won't be sad, after then, well then prolly a bit. We are in the midst of the greatest coach/QB combo in NFL history and they are on our team.

When they leave it will suck but until then there will always be serious hope for the years to come.

But yeah, the end of the NFL season kinda sucks but I am always into the NHl down the stretch and into the playoffs, it is nothing like watching NE play in the crisp fall days and winter storms, but it is still good ****....

If i was left with nothing but basketball I would take a running sprint into a cement wall...

Seriously though I think I will be ok when this season is over. Not for long but the month of February always seems like a nice break. I get pretty freaking stressed out during the regular season, though this season has been mostly stress free, but still having my Sundays back and not having heart palpitations will be nice. For a month.

Then I'll be jonesing for the Draft and then I'll be stoked to see the guys we drafted play and it will still be 4 months until football season and I'll be like "Why didn't I enjoy the 2007 season more!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft