PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is anyone else like me and can't watch anymore ESPN when they talk about the Pats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
i am done with random people telling me what is right and wrong on how they feel. I cant stand ESPN and havent watched it in 2 weeks now. Only time ill watch it. If the Celtics game is on ESPN.

Re: Is anyone else like me and cant watch anymore ESPN when they talk about the Pats?

F*ck ESPN. I haven't watched or listen to ESPN because I am done with them.! They are in the same caterory of Tomase

Last edited:
Re: Is anyone else like me and cant watch anymore ESPN when they talk about the Pats?

i gave up on espn years ago

I am glad you guys feel the same....cant stand it

I get 90% of my football from NFL network now.

problem is I have to go to ESPN for my baseball, basketball, and hockey

I found ESPN to be pretty funny today. For 1 1/2 hours we heard the Three Stooges saying how the Pats were using these signals anywhere from half to half or even from series to series...then Goodell flat out said the videos weren't used during the game.

ESPN = EPIC FAIL

I turned off ESPN at the Super Bowl, nothing will ever make me go back. If at the gym it is on and no one is watching it, I'll change it to the History channel.

I rarely watch ESPN because its too sensationalist, and that's with everything, not just the Pats.

But as much as anti-Pats haters Wingo & Schlereth and others are, they still talked up the Pats during their run like they were the greatest team of all time. They basically hyperbolize the hell out of the story, regardless of pro- or anti-Pats.

ESPN is simply pro-huge story to try to get ratings. That's it. So for right now, the "story" is Pats are awful cheaters and they have to work every angle possible to push this story.

If the Pats start off the season killing people and get to 10-0, the story will again be "Are the Pats the greatest team of all-time?" and they will ballwash them out of control.

It's the nature of the beast.

i do not like them in my house.

If i can find a way to save my money by removing ESPN channels from my 'cable' subscription, i will do it because i'm fed up with these idiots.

Coverage of two morons today was one of the most disgusting things I have ever watched ever. 'They could have...' 'What if...' 'They may have...' and on and on and on. Hell, by their logic, BB COULD have gotten opponent's playbook from ET, Tom Brady MAY be from Mars and on and on. Not to mention complete hack job of Sal saying Patriots spied Rams through Walsh by having him there during Rams' walkthrough. Complete disregard for journalistic integrity.

If i can find a way to save my money by removing ESPN channels from my 'cable' subscription, i will do it because i'm fed up with these idiots.

i tried getting espn off my cable but they can't separate it out. (i call bs on that) so what i did was block it on my digital remote. i may scale back to basic cable so i don't have to pay for espn. the problem is, i lose a bunch of channels that i do want. it's quite the dilemma.

On 'EEI, Brady compared them to MTV, which was the most apt analogy so far. They're just a bunch of self-promoting fools. I tried watching Boomer on Baseball Tonight with Juan Marichal and he was so sickening that I just HAD to turn the channel. I just had to see Juan Marichal for a bit, but even he must've gotten embarassed at the incessant butt-licking by Berman.

Except for games actually televised on the network, I haven't turned on ESPN since I switched to Verizon last November and picked up NFL Network for free. Yeah, screw comcast as well.

I don't watch ESPN period, except for Sox and Celtics games, and haven't since shortly after SpyGate broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye