PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Irvin and marshall faulk debate who would they play for rex ryan vs BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshall Faulk is a whiny little *****. That's all.

Marshall Faulk is a whiny little *****. That's all.
I cringe when I hear Faulk talk. Super football player, jealous idiot as a media commentator.

Wow, thanks NFL.com for taking a chunk of my brain away.

Rex Ryan by a mile.

Doesn't mean he's the better coach, b/c he's not but BB is a douchebag but he's a genius and he's our douchebag. ;)

But I'd rather play for Rex.

I can't believe you are still pretending to be a fan of the Patriots with this not so very well veiled "us" and "we" stuff. How many times are you going to be exposed as a complete fraud? Why are you so reluctant to admit you are a Jets fan?

To the rest of the forum: AJY is indeed a Jets fan. If his comment about Belichick doesn't convince you, then just go back and check out his comment history.

I think it depends on the player and the team. Obviously Bellichick is the better coach and has the track record but there are such different personalities with these players and certain players need the structure that Bellichick demands and some would feel stifled under that situation. It also depends how the team is playing. Moss would have never played like he did for Bellichick if the team wasnta winner. He would have been moping around the first year.

Personally, it really comes down to the player. If you are a football player who is all business while at practice and in the game and just want to win, you probably would rather have Belichick. Guys who want to enjoy practices, trash talk, and feed their egos probably will pick Ryan.

Guys anxious for a regular God-damn snack probably will pick Ryan too. Makes you wonder how we locked up big Vince! :D

Its interesting to see these former players' biases against team. Hoge used to be a huge Patriot hater, but in the last couple seasons he has started to give them their dues.

Meanwhile this is a little off topic but I didn't want to dedicate a whole thread to it. I am watching NFL primetime and Dilfer is saying why the Jets' defense has the advantage over the Patriots' offense. He keeps pointing to plays "Jimmy" Leonhard makes then says "thats what gives them an advantage." Does he even know Leonhard is out for the season?

And Belichick would take neither Sapp, Irvin or Faulk...

...well Sapp for sure, but maybe Irvin or Faulk.

It is truly sad to see Faulk remove all reason from his analysis when he is forced to talk about the New England Patriots. His competitive nature won't allow him to remove himself (the player) from the game so that he can be himself (the broadcaster). And a person like that isn't someone you want to have around.

Bitter... oh so bitter.

Most players would prefer playing for Ryan. Is that news? It's a pretty rare breed that prefers playing in a system that emphasizes accountability, work ethic, and humility: Belichick seeks out those players specifically because they aren't the norm.

Meanwhile this is a little off topic but I didn't want to dedicate a whole thread to it. I am watching NFL primetime and Dilfer is saying why the Jets' defense has the advantage over the Patriots' offense. He keeps pointing to plays "Jimmy" Leonhard makes then says "thats what gives them an advantage." Does he even know Leonhard is out for the season?

I saw that too - -and was rolling with laughter!!!!

Best guess is that that was taped last week and reheated today like a filed obituary. ESPN must be cutting budget.

Rex act will get old quick if they stop winning. Belichick has a proven system. You talk to most of his former players and they loved to play for him. Guys like Bruschi, Harrison, etc. would put their lives on the line for Belichick.

Hell, I'm willing to bet he could call up Rodney,Tedy,or Troy and they'd be ready to play tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes