PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Initial Thoughts – The Denver Week edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why you are not only nit picking this one comment, and are actually getting mad about it, but the Point Remains. I was mistaken in thinking it was Siliga and not CJones that was the rookie. But the fact remains that CJones and Collins are definite starters. Vallano could very easily be a starter, and so could Ryan if the Pats start out in some kind of nickel D. I'd be willing to bet that BOTH Vellano and Ryan will have more snaps at the end of this game than Dane Fletcher.

I don't know who pissed in your coffee today that you had to get so ornery about this rather insignificant comment to the point you feel misspelling a player's name (by just one letter, btw) means disrespect. Well as you may have noticed, I'm a bit feisty myself this week, so BOTH you and Peyton Manning can go F##K yourselves. ;)

....And next week I'll apologize for the last remark.

BTW-We can just as easily have 4 rookies starting this game as 2. But that's just book keeping. What's important is that we could its even more likely we have 4 rookies who will be in the top 11 in snaps for the D.

3-4) The Pats have had success in Denver, starting with the safety game in 2003 (I'd really like to see a replay of that game) and continuing through Tebow Time.

Really? I'm pretty sure Brady is like 2-4 in his career vs Denver

I don't know who pissed in your coffee today that you had to get so ornery about this rather insignificant comment to the point you feel misspelling a player's name (by just one letter, btw) means disrespect.
Lucky for you then that Hoomanawanui isn't a rookie :D.

Hoomanawanui (Who-mon-ah-juan-ooh-ee)

Really? I'm pretty sure Brady is like 2-4 in his career vs Denver
Career 4-6, @Denver 2-4.

Brady has won his last 3 vs Denver (though 2 of those were home Patriot Home games).

Inital thoughts? Some broncos fans are perminatly high on weed

There have been plenty of games where my stomach is tied in knots. This is definitely NOT one of them. I have a very confident feeling going into this game. Losing Harris Jr. hurts, but it isn't the kiss of death. We have an excellent team with excellent coaches. I honestly do not believe this game will be as close as most people are predicting. Scott Pioli, the form patsies GM said on his radio show Monday there was no doubt the patsies would win. This to me is a kiss of death for the patsies as most of the talking heads won't pick their winner that soon.

Peyton is on a roll and whether he admits it to anyone or not, he wants to make a statement. After we win the Super Bowl, Peyton will announce he is coming back for the 2014 season so we can repeat and put an exclamation point on his legacy.

That's exactly what I was saying.

However, with Talib and Dennard now at full strength and Collins hitting his stride, the Patriots RIGHT NOW have the physical pressence and talent to knock those guys off their appointed train tracks and screw up Manning's timing.

This is SB 36 redux. Even better - - it's against a QB with lesser arm strength than Kurt.

That is what I have been preaching amid the rain deluge of Despair and Depression.:rocker:

I have to be honest here. I am hope as a pas fan of a win. But my head tells me this should be a Denver win. I just don't think our depleted Offense is going to be able to put up the points we need to beat Denver. I also think that Denver has the ability to put up points quickly and often.

I really want us to win. But if I were to put my house on a team it would be Denver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back