PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

INDY COLTS Suck -- 2015 Edition (Official): Charmin-soft whiner watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think that this Colts coaching staff will never recover from the beating the Pats put on them in the Championship game; that their heart was torn out, and they don't have the resiliency.

Cole, Johnson, Gore all show their age in game 1. I told you...I've been singing this tune all offseason. Possibly the most idiotic big name signings I have ever seen. Three guys who are completely toast added as complementary pieces yet given big contracts. The Colts had so many holes to fill but Grigson went shiny ornament shopping.
Grigson needed a couple of SUVs in good condition and a brand new bulldozer, but instead bought two luxury coupes with 200,000 miles on them and also a brand new convertible.

The forces of the universe align on Monday to bring together the imperfect trifecta of whining, suckage, and naked propaganda. It's the Jets vs Colts on ESPN

1006248-Mar%C3%A9e_noire_Amoco_Cadiz_1978.jpg

The forces of the universe align on Monday to bring together the imperfect trifecta of whining, suckage, and naked propaganda. It's the Jets vs Colts on ESPN

Geeze. Gotta abandon my espn no-watch policy for that comedy central showing.

I'll be rooting for the Neutron Bombs.

I get a brain cramp whenever I try to think about who I would rather see win that game

I get a brain cramp whenever I try to think about who I would rather see win that game

The Jets should lose their share of games vs the AFC East, to get to their familiar 8-8 draft position. I'm hoping for the Colts to get the ball jammed down their throat in humiliating fashion.

We definitely need to start a separate thread for the whining Steelers, as well. It's something new every single day.

Am I missing something? Why is every analyst so impressed by the Colts?

It's "the story." Idiotic as it seems, the defenseless Colts, by virtue of their beatdown by the pats, are somehow considered the heir apparent because they have a young, highly drafted QB.

Like Tebow, or any other made up story, it sucks in the casual fan, who is all they care about, because real fans will end up tuning in to football and analysis anyway.

Story = Colts would have won except for the magic balls which were deflated to just the right amount, so that they became guided missiles.

Media outlets sell stories, as true, or ridiculous as they might be. Facts are boring and can't be manipulated and embellished.

it was pretty funny to see the colts "shiny new toys" gore and Johnson do nothing and look every bit their age...all while San frans new RB goes for 168 yards and 2 TD's

you would swear grigson builds his team by going on madden and looking at the player ratings

it was pretty funny to see the colts "shiny new toys" gore and Johnson do nothing and look every bit their age...all while San frans new RB goes for 168 yards and 2 TD's

you would swear grigson builds his team by going on madden and looking at the player ratings

Another Mel Kiper Jr 'door buster special'

Phillip Dorsett, WR, Indianapolis Colts

I expected more out of Dorsett than we saw in Week 1. (He finished with two catches on three targets for 45 yards against the Bills, plus two muffed punts, including one that led to a Buffalo field goal.) He's a pure speed player who has a hard time making quick moves to get open, and he did not look good running routes on Sunday. Dorsett's lack of size also showed, and he didn't appear to have great hands. He has a lot of work to do. Dorsett looks like a project to me, someone who isn't ready for the NFL at this time. GRADE: D

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-grades-marcus-mariota-up-jameis-winston-down

And guess who's at the top of Gil Brandt's "Five Up" list on the same link...

Surprised nobody has brought up that ty Hilton is day to day with a KNEE BRUISE. A BRUISE! LMAO

I'm starting to think that this Colts coaching staff will never recover from the beating the Pats put on them in the Championship game; that their heart was torn out, and they don't have the resiliency.

If I were them I'd be embarrassed at the way management has acted. I thought I saw a little of that with D'Quell Jackson's reaction after being questioned about the ball he intercepted at the end of the half last year. The original NYFL lie that was spread then was that he brought the ball to the team because it felt soft. He quickly rejected any such claim.

Indy doesn't really look like the same team now, but it's still very early. However, I would enjoy seeing them get beat out by Tennessee for the AFCS and lose out on the playoffs by a tiebreaker. That would be wicked... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back