PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Indianapolis Internet Radio Station Saturday Night Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Indianapolis Internet Radio Station Saturday Night Show

We invite all the members of the Pats Fans to call in or instant message us your thoughts and comments about Sundays game with the Colts. We are an internet radio station based out of Indianapolis and every Saturday night from 8:00pm EST untill Midnight we have a show called The Saturday Night Open House Hash Bash. This weeks show will be dedicated to the AFC Championship game. Our studio line is 317-565-1392 and our AIM and Yahoo screen name is feelgoodstation. We hope you will join in and tell us your thoughts on the game.

"The Feel Good Station"
Home of the NASCAR Fan
AIM or YIM screen name: feelgoodstation
Studio Line: 317-565-1392
email: [email protected]
THE WORLDS MOST FAN INTERACTIVE STATION!!!!
TAKING FAN SITES TO A NEW LEVEL!!!!!!!!!

Homepage: http://www.monksmedia.com
Forum: http://feelgood.racedaycreations.com

what the hell is 'nascar'?

and...does anyone else smell spam?

Yes. We are legit. We have had our forum for about a month now. Our other forum was Hi-jacked by some (not nice words). So we hope you join us Saturday night. There is a place for all the Pats fans there as well.

Dating our sisters????. We are in the midwest, I dont hear of that happening here.....LOL

Last edited:
Friendly bump!!!!

Coltfreaks.com and Indy Blue Crew will be joining in as well!!!

Will there be a party in the Hurst Parking Lot?

This might be a stupid question but what would be the best way to contact you guys from China. The Internet hasn't been working that great since the Taiwan earthquake and I would like to get on the action. Are you guys call in or post comment organization.

You can send us an AOL instant message or Yahoo instant message our screen name is feelgoodstation. Or you can call us for free using Skype, just goto Skype.com and download the program our contact name is monksmedia. To use Skype you must have a pc microphone as it is a VOIP service using your pc mic and not a phone.

Thanks guys, i'll try to call in or at least listen. It will be good to talk football with people from the Indy area.

It seems to me that there is a certain level of respect across the board with these two teams. I think that everyone knows that it is going to be a tough game for both teams!!!

See you Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore