Status
Not open for further replies.

italian pat patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
i have a question...
i'm pratically 100% sure (and it is very good) that in Usa in the Nfl there are not incidents between fans of opposite teams.

am i correct like i presume ?

i find it extremely good.

i had the fortune to see this year 2 Nfl games and 1 Nhl game and all was beautiful, perfect, the nice clima for families too.

infortunately in Europe (in the soccer) the athmosfera is different...

in some games (matches) you really risk a lot...

there are some games that you know they are under risk

do you confirm it that is normally quite or sporadically something happened in these years or in the past ? there are some stadiums where there should be some risks ?

They don't seem to get the organised fights that we have in soccer. Which team do you support, btw? However, Oakland is quite a dangerous place to go as an opposition fan and I have heard of at least one fan (San Diego, I think) being beaten to death. I think there was a thread about it earlier this year.

i.e: i have heard that Oak is not an 'easy place' - will you be confortable to go there and dress Pats colours ?

i have heard too that also last year in the Super Bowl with Phi the Iggles fans were quite nasty and in some cases there were some 'problems' between fans

gomezcat said:
They don't seem to get the organised fights that we have in soccer. Which team do you support, btw? However, Oakland is quite a dangerous place to go as an opposition fan and I have heard of at least one fan (San Diego, I think) being beaten to death. I think there was a thread about it earlier this year.

i do not like anymore soccer but when i was younger i remember that going
in Italy (like in Uk, De, Es, Se, etc etc) was quite dangerous in some games

what happened in Oak-Sd ???

i did not heard anything

but i always felt Oak a 'non easy place'...

I've never had problems going to away games (and I'm a bit of a wise ass) nor have I seen other team's fans assaulted at Foxboro, but I would not go to Oakland unless I was dressed in gay Star Wars apparrel.

No problems in my experience

I sat amongst all Eagles fans at the last Super Bowl and I am very loud. Expected to get doused with beer or worse, but no one bothered us. Just went to the Jets game in the Meadowlands day after Christmas in full Pats gear and had no problems (but, there was no alcohol served, there were lots of Pats fans at the game, and I had two 7 yr. olds with me). I have seen opposing fans get razzed at Foxboro, but nothing dangerous.

PatsDeb said:
I sat amongst all Eagles fans at the last Super Bowl and I am very loud. Expected to get doused with beer or worse, but no one bothered us. Just went to the Jets game in the Meadowlands day after Christmas in full Pats gear and had no problems (but, there was no alcohol served, there were lots of Pats fans at the game, and I had two 7 yr. olds with me). I have seen opposing fans get razzed at Foxboro, but nothing dangerous.

Deb, that was the SuperBowl.

Try doing that in Philly during the season.

shmessy said:
Deb, that was the SuperBowl.

Try doing that in Philly during the season.

do you mean that also going to PHI could be 'risk' ?

OAK seems to be the most dangerous place to go as i presumed

PatsWickedPissah said:
I've never had problems going to away games (and I'm a bit of a wise ass) nor have I seen other team's fans assaulted at Foxboro, but I would not go to Oakland unless I was dressed in gay Star Wars apparrel.

I don't think Oakland is as bad as it looks on TV. The extremes all tend to gather in one area, and, as wacko as they look, they are more like a bunch of Comic Book Guys from the Simpsons. I think Philly is the place. They even have their own jail in the bowels of the stadium. :scared:

Disclaimer, exercise caution at all pro stadiums (stadia?). You never know.

italianpatthepatriot said:
do you mean that also going to PHI could be 'risk' ?

OAK seems to be the most dangerous place to go as i presumed

Trust me, Pat. Philly. Really, really baaaaaaad.

Although still not on the level of Euro Soccer, it is the worst in America.

Last edited:
ARZ is it the most quiet i think and i will love to go there for one game (if possible against us...it seems we play like at home...)

one thing that i would like to see in the Nfl stadiums could be the coreography made by the fans (i.e: big flags, scarfes with the colours of the teams, chorus all together and so on, long and big banners).

shmessy said:
Trust me, Pat. Philly. Really, really baaaaaaad.

Although still not on the level of Euro Soccer, it is the worst in America.

i trust in you Shmessy.

better avoid Phi and Oak...

ps = is it true what wrote another fan before about Oak-Sd ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News