PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm take'd out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Holy frigging cow can we just play this game. I went on football hiatus a few days after the AFCCG and only came out of it today and KEERRRRIST it's rough reading out there.

We're at the point where they're bringing in losers from teams no longer playing and getting them to fire off whatever ridiculous take their painkiller addled brains can spray out their mouths.

It's like Flowers for Algernon but without the getting smart part.

The best part is that people are piggy backing takes off of takes and coming up with some really outlandish **** the last few days. You picked a hell of time to end the Rip Van Winkle routine.

38 hours give or take.

It's been brutal.

Look i've never been that big of a fan of pregame talk and stuff, especially in the 2 week superbowl build ups. But every year there's mor etalking heads and worthless stats and annoying debates that are mind numbing. So at this point i'm just avoiding as much as I can, I dont want any more predictions I just wanna see the game.

I admit I put on NFL total access today ( stupid me ). Anyhow, I was surprised to see a lot of talking heads picking the Falcons including Deion Sanders. That by it self is alright as they have that right, but most of them were picking the Falcons while totally disrespecting the Patriots. The majority talk was about the great Falcons O but none of them give the NE O any credit, we only have the G.O.A.T playing and yet listening to them it seems we have no play makers . This baffles me....

I admit I put on NFL total access today ( stupid me ). Anyhow, I was surprised to see a lot of talking heads picking the Falcons including Deion Sanders. That by it self is alright as they have that right, but most of them were picking the Falcons while totally disrespecting the Patriots. The majority talk was about the great Falcons O but none of them give the NE O any credit, we only have the G.O.A.T playing and yet listening to them it seems we have no play makers . This baffles me....

I'm good with it. We seem to play better as underdogs...TFB with a scowl and a chip on his shoulder is kinda like the four horsemen. It is a harbinger of the apocalypse.

I'm seeing it differently. I see more people picking pats

Heh...I must say I enjoyed Marshall "Peepoo" Forked blabbering about the Rams walkthrough and citing Tomase once again as his proof...proving that it's not the "Walking Dead" we should fear, it's the "Brain Dead".

At this point I feel like I have learned as much about the game as I can. I think I know how both teams are looking to play it and I think I have a feel for what will happen. Just need to play the game and see the reality.

Yet this is probably the best SB media week you'll ever get, all things considered.

Playing a pretty unassuming team in the Falcons (who have been respectful) and most of the talk has been about Brady's legacy as the GOAT.

Now if this were us facing the Giants, ************......the ****talking + the reminders of 2007/2011 would be unbearable. The Packers? It'd be a Rodgers slobfest/"passing of the torch" narrative all week, etc.

Not to mention it couldn't ever get any WORSE than 2014, where Deflategate ruined the whole fun/light-hearted nature of media week.

So yeah, in perspective, it's been a a cool media week.

I haven't watched two minutes of it, and I won't this weekend.

I am aware however that the presence of the Patriots in yet another Super Bowl is making everyone other than the Patriots and their fans completely nuts, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Heh...I must say I enjoyed Marshall "Peepoo" Forked blabbering about the Rams walkthrough and citing Tomase once again as his proof...proving that it's not the "Walking Dead" we should fear, it's the "Brain Dead".

One of these days I'm going to call in to Tomasole when he's on the radio. Any questions you want asked? Anyone else?

Deion Sanders is hands-down the best player ever to put on an Atlanta Falcons uniform. His number's retired, and hangs in the stadium that he not only is credited for having helped built, but just hosted their final game.

He's intimated very strongly that he's picking the Falcons so that Falcons fans don't hate him.

I am not sure what is worse the week before a Superbowl or the week after the draft, when many seems jealous of what the Jest have brilliantly done with their picks and what if's abound.. then the concerns are validated when the national pundits all grade the draft before the draftees are even introduced..

I haven't watched two minutes of it, and I won't this weekend.

I am aware however that the presence of the Patriots in yet another Super Bowl is making everyone other than the Patriots and their fans completely nuts, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I haven't watched either. Each year the nonsense is worse than the year before.

Imagine what a different feeling we'd have if we lost in 2014 on another fluke play? The heat would really be on now. Fraudger would have come to Foxboro for every game since just to gloat.

Holy frigging cow can we just play this game. I went on football hiatus a few days after the AFCCG and only came out of it today and KEERRRRIST it's rough reading out there.

We're at the point where they're bringing in losers from teams no longer playing and getting them to fire off whatever ridiculous take their painkiller addled brains can spray out their mouths.

It's like Flowers for Algernon but without the getting smart part.

Every once in a while I'll flick on the boob tube just to see what they're up to, but they suck so much (not Jets type suckage but close) that I never last very long. Thanks for the recap though. :)

There used to be some shows that I watched but I stopped after defamegate in 2014. The only one that I miss probably isn't on anymore anyway. They used to talk football.

What happened to NFL Network showing past super bowls in the days leading up to the game? Now it is a nonstop blabfest

Quite simply; I see it like this..

NE is the Vegas Favorite. However, collectively & "sentimentally" ATL is the favorite.

NE is who "many" think will win, but ATL is who most want to win.

You know, it could always be worse.They could actually be talking about a real controversy like two years ago. From mainstream media to social media, there is just too much media in this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back