Not open for further replies.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Pats 48-13
Brady will torch them. Something like 33-39-365.
Not sure Maroneys numbers will necessarily be great because he may well be running only in obvious run situations, but on the other hand a big Brady day can set him up to ramble.
I see our D stuffing the run early, but having a statistically mediocre day as the Giants run after we are well ahead and prefer that they run. I see a ton of pressure on Ellie. I see a defensive score, and another score set up by the D getting a turnover and starting the O inside the 30.

Halftime should be something like 28-3, we score 10-14 more in the 3rd, and then spent the 4th running down the clock.

Pats 48-13
Not sure Maroneys numbers will necessarily be great because he may well be running only in obvious run situations, but on the other hand a big Brady day can set him up to ramble.
I see our D stuffing the run early, but having a statistically mediocre day as the Giants run after we are well ahead and prefer that they run. I see a ton of pressure on Ellie. I see a defensive score, and another score set up by the D getting a turnover and starting the O inside the 30.

Halftime should be something like 28-3, we score 10-14 more in the 3rd, and then spent the 4th running down the clock.

Thats my dream scenario a blowout, finish the season off the same way we started it...beatin the ***** out of teams!

I think I'll abstain from predicting the biggest game the Patriots have ever played. Probably better that way.

Pats 48-13

That's about where I'm at. I think I was thinking around 42-10 (or 6). But, as I've stated I'll know after the first drive.

Pats 48-13

It's too bad you don't know how to spell Eli. It might make your research a bit more realistic to average reader.

I would not count out a blowout because of the pressure that may make the Giants buckle. If they turn it over and get behind early, it could just be a snowball gathering momentum.

Troy Aikman said something tonight that I found interesting. He said that his Cowboys were not 35 points better than the Bills, but that the Bills turned it over 7 times and things got out of hand. As I remember it even Thurman Thomas fumbled, and not only fumbled but went into a shell of despair after that fumble. The Bills looked beaten and they were still ahead!

I don't expect the Giants to fold that easily but I do think they need to protect the ball or they could risk being down early and having a tough, tough road to hoe.

It's too bad you don't know how to spell Eli. It might make your research a bit more realistic to average reader.
I know how to spell his name but I refer to him as Ellie too - I suspect it was intentional. Poor Ellie, he'll be crying for Daddy on Sunday.

I think he's being tongue in cheek there with the name.
and having a tough, tough road to hoe.
That's row to hoe, like take a hoe to a row of corn. :D

I'm totally with you on this one. This is going to be a blowout!

I would like a blowout, as it would make my night stress-free. However, I'm more inclined to say it'll be close at the half, maybe 17-10 or 14-7 Pats. Then they will pull away. I hope.

God i hope you are right. I'm going to be there and i don't want to be nervous.

I would love 27-3 at halftime and i can just get hammered and yell about crap.

Pats 48-13

I predict that this prediction will be every bit as inaccurate as your Pats-Chargers prediction.

Absolutely agree! PATS 57 GIANTS 3. Belichick will put an exclamation on the SPY GATE B.S. Just to make sure that history shows how dominate we were! CHEAT this MANGINA! GO PATS!

I predict that this prediction will be every bit as inaccurate as your Pats-Chargers prediction.

i predict your opinion is about as valuable as a sack of manure.

i predict your opinion is about as valuable as a sack of manure.

I predict that this is not the last time you will rush to offer a knee-jerk defense of a mod's opinion on this site.

Last edited:
My gut feeling says we'll blow the cover off this place now that we're back to perfect conditions. I can't say I'm confident in it until I see it, though.

I predict that this is not the last time you will rush to offer a knee-jerk defense of a mod's opinion on this site.

I predict that you definitely haven't been here long if you think i go around defending Mods all the time:singing:

sack of manure.

I'll stay with my prediction for a blowout. If Giants Offense fails to score a TD or FG 5 times or more in the game ... it will be a blow out.
So a blow out I feel really depends on PATs D. I think PATs D is able.

Another factor that will point to a blowout is PATs getting up 10+ points
in the first half. This could happen in the 1stQ.

I'd like to see PATs get the ball first and score a TD.
If PATs get the ball first I think they will go long to Moss for a TD
within 5 plays.

PATs will be very aggressive and score fast early in the game is my guess.
If Giants can with stand this initial surge it may be close for the first half.

Last edited:
I predict that you definitely haven't been here long if you think i go around defending Mods all the time:singing:

sack of manure.

My mistake. AJ was right on target with his Pats-Chargers prediction and is sure to be equally clairvoyant this time.

Sorry to have interrupted the ***********.

Pats 48-13

This is exactly why the rest of the country laughs at New England fans. You provide absolutely no evidence for your claims other than blatant homer-ism. I'm in shock at the ridiculousness of this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes