PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm excited to see how Mallett does as a starter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThreadNecro.gif

"Rise up, thread of the undead!!!!"

My oh my, was Mallet fools gold around here.

It's natural for Boston fans to over value their backup players "oh, (player x) would be a starter on at least 10 other teams right now". I had hoped for success for he and Hoyer but the reality is that they are both below average players at best (and that doesn't get you a job in the NFL).

I hold out hope for Gino Carmazza

Oh man, I hope this isn't the start of the resurrection of a lot of old threads...a lot of us could be pretty embarrassed by some of them...

The effort to find a thread from 2014 was somehow less than the effort of hitting Google.
At least on TAPATALK.

Is Mallet still in Baltimore?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Depends on if he made the flight to Cleveland or not. Given his history probably 50-50:p

I don't make a habit of reading the date lines and had this weird déjà vu feeling thru the first 10 posts halfway thinking I really need to go to the cbs nfl page as I missed a Houston qb injury, trade, and even a game somehow, . . . Then I felt just stupid. :eek:

Hoyer had a pretty good run when he won a bunch of games before getting injured, so he at least has a winning record over the course of his career. Mallet hasn't done anything yet, so best of luck to him.
that week 17 game for Baltimore was cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick