PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If your going to the game tomorrow...sign here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I want to see how many ppl will be going from the fourm.. what sections are you guys in? i am in 135

Last edited:
section 129 row 30 and 31 me my wife,father,sister,brother,and a couple of our lucky friends,broken records baby,check out the giants fan giving us the bird good heartedly

Attachments

• pats jints 006.jpg
    pats jints 006.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Blue level-suite, Patriots Side!

Blue level-suite, Patriots Side!

LUCKY! You were answering a bunch of questions about the luxury suites/club seats, do you actually have a luxury box?

I'll be there!

Section 134

Six in my group, me, my three sons a nephew and a neice!!

We will be L-O-U-D!!

LUCKY! You were answering a bunch of questions about the luxury suites/club seats, do you actually have a luxury box?

I'll be there!

I don't own it, but I'm there every game.

LOL! Doesn't everyone? should have put up this thread a few days ago. Maybe do it again next week.:D

ya and hopefully ill be going next week as well!!!

107 baby!
Leave it in the stands.

I lucked into a single on Ticketmaster on Wed. Section 135. Looking down the goal line. :)

My only fear is that I'm going to get tired. The only other time I "sat" down in the 100's, I had to stand the whole game to see.

We'll be there. Section 304.

Found out during one game that "tailgater" sits behind us. We were talkiing about the crowd chanting and he mentioned "Embrace the hate." I asked him if he was a member here and lo and behold he was. :rocker:

LOUD AND PROUD!!! 16-0 and 3 to go!!!!
smilies-19701.png

I lucked into a single on Ticketmaster on Wed. Section 135. Looking down the goal line. :)

My only fear is that I'm going to get tired. The only other time I "sat" down in the 100's, I had to stand the whole game to see.

We sit in 304. During the "Snow game" a couple of years ago, there were a ton of people that didn't get to the game. Security told us that we could move down to the 100's if we wanted to. We didn't like it. We ended up going back to the 300's and just sitting in a lowere row.

Section 315.

I bet I had the longest commute to this game!

Section 131

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back