PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Brady goes to the Doofins or Jets….

He got lucky in 2020 going to a team with a lot of talent and brought in some very talented players as well. The fact he couldn't repeat or even make the NFCCG in 2021 and 2022 tells me it was pure luck in 2020. Good teams find a way to go deep in the playoffs year after year. Just look at the Chiefs. Fluke teams like the 2012 Ravens, 2021 Rams, and 2017 Eagles win one and they are done. The 2020 Bucs are part of that group.
Yeah I know, you've said this 999 times. Pure luck despite winning their last 8 games scoring 35 points and averaging 415 yards per game. They scored 30+ in every postseason game (three on the road). Get a clue.

Yeah I know, you've said this 999 times. Pure luck despite winning their last 8 games scoring 35 points and averaging 415 yards per game. They scored 30+ in every postseason game (three on the road). Get a clue.

Then he should have won it again in 2021 and 2022. He didn't even come close those years.

Then he should have won it again in 2021 and 2022. He didn't even come close those years.
Yeah I know, you've said this 999 times too. Brady sucks because he doesn't win the Super Bowl every single season. That's fair! :rolleyes:

@MAC10 are you ever going to answer my question? Instead you just drag people into your same old BS. You said you would "play my game" but you haven't and you won't.

@MAC10 are you ever going to answer my question? Instead you just drag people into your same old BS. You said you would "play my game" but you haven't and you won't.

About him going to SF? Because it's lame. He's just using that organization to get another ring just like he did with Tampa. You'd think he'd sign there if they didn't have talented players?

Nobody said that the coaches don't do anything, only that they don't do as much as the players on the field. Even Bill says it's a player's game. I believe him.

Nobody has said that Brady wasn’t the most important player, but you have been the one acting like it was all Brady.

About him going to SF? Because it's lame. He's just using that organization to get another ring just like he did with Tampa. You'd think he'd sign there if they didn't have talented players?
I mean he's a free agent and on the championship winning business lol how's that bad? I wouldn't sign for a ****ty team

I mean he's a free agent and on the championship winning business lol how's that bad? I wouldn't sign for a ****ty team

At this point he's just fishing for rings...he's soon to be 46 and not coming off a very good year. It's time for him to retire. Maybe spend some more time with the kiddos.

You're still not playing. He's a professional football player using free agency. Free agents seek untalented teams? How many players chose the Patriots to get a ring? Your agnst over it made up unless its what I suspect, that you just won't have Brady add anything to his legacy. But thats not my question. Why don you spend so much time trying dismantle everything hes ever done in his career? Please once and for all get it off your chest. Why do you keep doing it? Why?

At this point he's just fishing for rings...he's soon to be 46 and not coming off a very good year. It's time for him to retire. Maybe spend some more time with the kiddos.
Yes as would anybody playing that late in their career lol you play for rings that's it. I think retirement is on the table. His podcast keeps bringing in sports media personalities...maybe a sign to come? Who knows

Brady wants to win a championship and is willing to take less money to play for a winning team. What a complete sell-out loser. He has totally forgotten about The Patriot Way and is dead to me.

Think about what you're saying. SF hasn't won a Super Bowl since 1994 (nearly 30 seasons ago). Yet when Brady gets there, if they win their first Super Bowl in decades, it's because of everyone else and Brady's just along for the ride. You sound completely ridiculous!!!

Nobody has said that Brady wasn’t the most important player, but you have been the one acting like it was all Brady.
Subtract Brady from the Patriots. Reinsert Bledsoe. How many Super Bowls do the Patriots win? How long does BB keep his job?

Subtract Brady from the Patriots. Reinsert Bledsoe. How many Super Bowls do the Patriots win? How long does BB keep his job?
7-8 Super Bowls

Now you're worried about his family life?? Why would YOU want him around his kids? He's nothing but a liar and a fraud who leeches off the success of others. Sounds like a ****ty role model.

Brady wants to win a championship and is willing to take less money to play for a winning team. What a complete sell-out loser. He has totally forgotten about The Patriot Way and is dead to me.
The fishing for rings take is what gets me lol No **** he's fishing for rings specially as a free agent

The fishing for rings take is what gets me lol No **** he's fishing for rings specially as a free agent
Seriously, what's he supposed to do? Beg the Texans for an opportunity?! :haha:

Everyday that I browse this website I feel like there is a Brady argument going on. I don't get it.
party GIF

Think about what you're saying. SF hasn't won a Super Bowl since 1994 (nearly 30 seasons ago). Yet when Brady gets there, if they win their first Super Bowl in decades, it's because of everyone else and Brady's just along for the ride. You sound completely ridiculous!!!

Don't worry, he won't go there. There's not enough salary cap for him and all the free agents they need to re-sign. Most SF fans don't even want him. It's nothing but a pipe dream for you, AMFootball, PatsWSB47, and others.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back