PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If anyone has tickets to the Bengals game this weekend, and aren't using them......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to be at this game. It's gonna be electric when Brady takes the field.

For a 1pm start, what's a good time to be in your seats for when Brady comes out for warmups? I've been to a few early games before and I'd really like to be in the stadium for it.
Pretty sure he comes out super early then goes back in and comes out again for the warm up routine. If I'm not mistaken, the first Brady warm up sighting last week in CLE was about 10:10--10:15 am.

Of course it may be a different routine at home. I'm sure someone more knowledgeable and experienced will chime in and help you out. Enjoy!

despite some people's claims that I live in my mother's basement, I do well enough to have no need to charge people extra for my tickets.

We were speaking metaphorically.
Nothing wrong with getting the spare bedroom with a twin bed and all your participation trophies neatly displayed on a dresser.

the person who bought your tickets is probably turning them around for a profit.
I doubt it. I know several people who are trolling the exchange every 30 minutes because they are dying to go to the game.

Nope...nothing so far.

Will they let us buy tickets less than 72 hrs from kickoff?
I believe so I emailed the Patriots ticket office looking for anything. This is what I got in response.
"Occasionally, we have a very limited number of tickets available, even for the biggest games, on the day of the game or the days leading up to the game. If you are making the trip with or without a ticket, we encourage you to stop by the stadium box office on game-day starting 4 hours prior to kick off or check Ticketmaster. There is typically a line for ticket sales in case tickets do become available. If they do, we will sell them first-come, first-served. There are also several bars and restaurants on site from which to enjoy the game in case you are not able to secure a ticket on game day."

There you go, guys. You teach that NFL front office and Kraft a lesson by lapping up those ultra expensive tickets! And don't forget concessions!

i live my life based on love, not hate. im not going to harbor hate and spite myself by not enjoying the patriots because of toolbag goodell. plus, i bought them thru stub hub so nfl didnt get that profit. the seller on stub hub did. hopefully one of you guys

I go to 2-4 home games a year, and @Miami every year... as well as playoffs.

I sell my tickets at cost to friends/family/coworkers in late Spring / early summer, and whatever

hasn't found a home by say, August 1st, gets dumped on the exchange for credit towards playoffs or

next year. I want every seat in their rightful home, and I want to simply hold onto my own

seats. I, like a previous poster am very financially secure for my age

(hoarded money for a rainy day... for like 5 years) and don't need to profit from my tickets. My goal is

simple to break even, and I refuse to beg people to buy my tickets. A couple years back, I dumped 2 of my

4 tickets to the home opener vs the Raiders on the TE. I asked the lady next to me if she had been the one

to purchase on the ticket exchange. Turns out, she bought them off stubhub at a ridiculous rate!

So, yes, brokers are indeed snapping up TE tickets for resale. No surprise here.

I doubt it. I know several people who are trolling the exchange every 30 minutes because they are dying to go to the game.
That's some dedication hats off to them.

I have 2 season tickets so my son and I will be there. But I have been looking for a pair of tickets for my friend and his son. In the last 3 days I have seen exactly one pair of tickets and when I clicked on them they were already gone. It has to be the resellers using some sort of software to snatch them up as soon as they are available. Very frustrating.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I sell my tickets at cost to friends/family/coworkers in late Spring / early summer, and whatever

hasn't found a home by say, August 1st, gets dumped on the exchange for credit towards playoffs or

next year. I want every seat in their rightful home, and I want to simply hold onto my own

(hoarded money for a rainy day... for like 5 years) and don't need to profit from my tickets. My goal is

simple to break even, and I refuse to beg people to buy my tickets. A couple years back, I dumped 2 of my

4 tickets to the home opener vs the Raiders on the TE. I asked the lady next to me if she had been the one

to purchase on the ticket exchange. Turns out, she bought them off stubhub at a ridiculous rate!

So, yes, brokers are indeed snapping up TE tickets for resale. No surprise here.
I always wondered if Stub Hub and Ace were buying tickets off of the Exchange. Thanks for the confirmation.

I have 2 season tickets so my son and I will be there. But I have been looking for a pair of tickets for my friend and his son. In the last 3 days I have seen exactly one pair of tickets and when I clicked on them they were already gone. It has to be the resellers using some sort of software to snatch them up as soon as they are available. Very frustrating.

You are a lucky one you saw tickets, I have been looking all week just about every 30 minutes and have seen zero.

despite some people's claims that I live in my mother's basement, I do well enough to have no need to charge people extra for my tickets.

Whispering- "And there ladies and gentleman approaching us from behind the bushes, is nature's most elusive and exotic creature....the decent human being."

I am really annoyed that my tickets are being resold for a profit by these companies. The exchange is supposed to only consist of waiting list members.

I am really annoyed that my tickets are being resold for a profit by these companies. The exchange is supposed to only consist of waiting list members.
Completely agree...

The bitterness rings thru. U sound like a frustrated Bernie supporter

Not bitter. And not a Bernie supporter either (ironically, that was the guy I quoted). But if we're going to toss barbs on how one another "sounds" through rich text over the internet, you sound like someone suffering from a mild form of Down Syndrome. Horrific spelling and grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST