PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If anyone has tickets to the Bengals game this weekend, and aren't using them......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul_Survivor88

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Let us know in this thread...I'm trying to get tickets for the game for my birthday.

For those going and keeping their tix...enjoy and have fun!

BRADY'S BAAACK!!!!!!

Last edited:
just spent 1800 on 3 frickin tickets....not even great seats. ugh so much more expensive than normal

There you go, guys. You teach that NFL front office and Kraft a lesson by lapping up those ultra expensive tickets! And don't forget concessions!

Let us know in this thread...I'm trying to get tickets for the game for my birthday.

For those going and keeping their tix...enjoy and have fun!

BRADY'S BAAACK!!!!!!
put my tickets on the exchange this morning, bought up in less than 30 seconds. I don't even know how that is possible.

put my tickets on the exchange this morning, bought up in less than 30 seconds. I don't even know how that is possible.

How much profit did you make off of them?

None, they go for face value on the exchange.

Sounds like you lost out on a golden opportunity to gouge the hell out of someone.

despite some people's claims that I live in my mother's basement, I do well enough to have no need to charge people extra for my tickets.

the person who bought your tickets is probably turning them around for a profit.

the person who bought your tickets is probably turning them around for a profit.

most likely it was a ticket reseller using a bot to snap up your tickets. and yes, they're probably making a nice profit out of them:

Wonder Why You Can't Get a Concert Ticket? Bots Have Beat You To It
The way these schemes work is described in a report published by Schneiderman’s office in January. It’s a four-part process that goes like this:

1. Bots hover over Ticketmaster and similar sites to detect the moment a ticket “drops.”
  2. The code pulls hundreds of tickets into a “reserve” platform that is intended to give ordinary people a few minutes to put in their payment details.
  3. Hundreds of names and credit card numbers are automatically fed into the checkout window.
  4. Using special software, the bots also defeat the special “Captcha” tools (those squiggly letter boxes) intended to prove the buyer is human.

new york is cracking down on them, but they probably still operate elsewhere.

I can't find anything on the ticket exchange I have been looking every 30 minutes or so and have seen 0 tickets all week.

I have two I'm not using. 45-50 yard line, Pats sideline, WAY up high. I'm about 10 rows below the coaches' boxes (Pink Stripes!).

$300/each, super duper non-negotiable.

PM me if interested. I'll take PayPal payments and then email the tix. Or if you prefer you can pick up the tickets in Providence.

For a 1pm start, what's a good time to be in your seats for when Brady comes out for warmups? I've been to a few early games before and I'd really like to be in the stadium for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes