PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If anyone has tickets to the Bengals game this weekend, and aren't using them......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for explaining this. I just recently joined the waiting list (it wasn't cheap) so I could stand a better chance of getting tickets at face value. So far, it hasn't panned out as I expected.

Is it always this hard getting tix of the ticket exchange?
It is never this hard getting tickets on the exchange the only other game that has been like this was the banner raising vs. the Steelers. Other than that I have alway been able to at least find a ticket or two.

It is never this hard getting tickets on the exchange the only other game that has been like this was the banner raising vs. the Steelers. Other than that I have alway been able to at least find a ticket or two.

That's encouraging :D

I might start searching for tix for the seahawks game, and hope the weather turns out ok

That's encouraging :D

I might start searching for tix for the seahawks game, and hope the weather turns out ok
ya there have been very few times that I have looked all week and came up empty.

just spent 1800 on 3 frickin tickets....not even great seats. ugh so much more expensive than normal
Hi
lifetime Pats fan from Midwest has gone to a few Pat road games but never been to Gillette. Curious about best way to find tickets at a reasonable price for Seahawks game or Rams (second choice). Thanks in advance.

I have two I'm not using. 45-50 yard line, Pats sideline, WAY up high. I'm about 10 rows below the coaches' boxes (Pink Stripes!).

$300/each, super duper non-negotiable.

PM me if interested. I'll take PayPal payments and then email the tix. Or if you prefer you can pick up the tickets in Providence.
Would you happen to have anything available for Seattle Or St Louis? Thanks in advance

Would you happen to have anything available for Seattle Or St Louis? Thanks in advance
Maybe for the Rams. If I do I'll definitely let you know.

Hi
lifetime Pats fan from Midwest has gone to a few Pat road games but never been to Gillette. Curious about best way to find tickets at a reasonable price for Seahawks game or Rams (second choice). Thanks in advance.

i always get tickets on stub hub. some games are more expensive then others. I would anticipate the Rams game being a lot cheaper. a lot of times, if you wait till very close to the game, you can get better deals, but also risk missing out on prime seats you may want

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News