PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I want to strangle Rivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
sdpic2.jpg

haha

I thought I'd never say this but I hope the Colts smoke the Chargers next Sunday. I cannot stand the whole Chargers team, from Rivers to LT even their coach Norm Turner. They are just so obnoxious to watch, like little girls, balling their eyes out one minute to jumping up and down like homos the next.

He sucks. That throw to Chambers was absolutely pathetic. How do you not hit a guy that wide open for the TD? Instead he throws a terrible pass that Chambers has to turn around and wait for when he should have just been hit in stride for the easy TD. Rivers is going to get his ass kicked by a real team like the Colts or Pats or even Jags.

wait here's a better pic haha -
sdpic1.jpg

dude cracks me up

Grrrreat! The big fat bildo Charger fans are back. Unbelievable. Do these ******s ever learn???

my sentiments exactly though i couldnt think of those strong words. DFWChargersFan may be a decent and good chargers fan but their overall behaviour in the past has been difficult on this board. No sooner they win a game or two they think their team are world beaters. I guess their own team thinks that way too.
I would be highly surprised if the colts dont handle the chargers -that too without gates - very easily.They will shut down LT and considering how well a one dimensional tennense offense ran the ball so well...indy will be able to run as well as throw on the secondary . Going to be a long day for the chargers i think.

We have beaten the Colts the last 3 games straight - we always play well against them. Honestly, I'm not concerned about the Colts. I say we win, and the ass whipping will happen in the AFCCG at the hands of the Pats. I just don't think any team in the NFL (including the Chargers) has an answer for a full 60 minutes worth of Brady & co.

Interesting stuff.

For me, I believe the Pats and Colts are on a whole other level than any of the rest of the playoff teams including the NFC.

I also believe the Colts are capable of beating the Pats and the Pats are capable of beating the Colts. The AFCC game will be a war again this year, no doubt about it.

As for the best of the rest, Jacksonville is probably the next best team in the AFC. I was kind of hoping the Titans would win today only because I believe Jacksonville will beat up the Pats a little bit regardless of who wins the game. That scares me a little because the key for both the Pats and Colts if and when they face off is to be healthy.

Best of luck next week. I would certainly rather see SD coming to Foxboro than Indy but I have my doubts on whether SD can pull it off.

as i said in different threads, i serious think theres some connection btw rivers and ryan leaf. consider:

- they look similar
- act the same (highly immature, prone to tantrums)
- are way over rated
- both 1st round charger picks
- leaf wore #16, leaf #17 as if there's a sequential progression

something funny going on here. just look at these pics and tell me these guys arent closely related

Attachments

• 2004-08-24rivers.jpg
    2004-08-24rivers.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 2004-07-28s_leaf.jpg
    2004-07-28s_leaf.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
my sentiments exactly though i couldnt think of those strong words. DFWChargersFan may be a decent and good chargers fan but their overall behaviour in the past has been difficult on this board. No sooner they win a game or two they think their team are world beaters. I guess their own team thinks that way too.
I would be highly surprised if the colts dont handle the chargers -that too without gates - very easily.They will shut down LT and considering how well a one dimensional tennense offense ran the ball so well...indy will be able to run as well as throw on the secondary . Going to be a long day for the chargers i think.

Thanks SVN. I believe I have always been respectful when posting on Patsfans as I am a visitor to your board and do not post here with the intention of talking smack, just talking football. For the most part, the majority of Patsfans on this board are of the highest class.

It's inevitable there will be a-holes who will come to this board to take meaningless cheap shots. We have several Pats fans who come to our board as well with nothing more than Chargers s*ck c*ck.

Finally, this is the year of the Pats, and if we happen to make it past the Colts, I do believe our season will be over against the Pats in the AFCCG.

Interesting stuff.

For me, I believe the Pats and Colts are on a whole other level than any of the rest of the playoff teams including the NFC.

I also believe the Colts are capable of beating the Pats and the Pats are capable of beating the Colts. The AFCC game will be a war again this year, no doubt about it.

As for the best of the rest, Jacksonville is probably the next best team in the AFC. I was kind of hoping the Titans would win today only because I believe Jacksonville will beat up the Pats a little bit regardless of who wins the game. That scares me a little because the key for both the Pats and Colts if and when they face off is to be healthy.

Best of luck next week. I would certainly rather see SD coming to Foxboro than Indy but I have my doubts on whether SD can pull it off.

I agree - the Pats & Colts are the 2 best teams in the NFL, no question. Only difference is the Colts can/have been beaten, the Pats have not and will not be beaten this year.

Frankly, I'm just happy to have gotten the "losing the first game in the playoffs" monkey off our back. If we happen to get past the Colts, even better. For our team, it's been a good year no matter what happens the rest of the way.

Good luck next week. I'm sure you'll blowout the Jags, but good luck nonetheless!

And if we don't and you guys beat the Colts watch out for the infestation of Jags fans.

Thanks SVN. I believe I have always been respectful when posting on Patsfans as I am a visitor to your board and do not post here with the intention of talking smack, just talking football. For the most part, the majority of Patsfans on this board are of the highest class.

It's inevitable there will be a-holes who will come to this board to take meaningless cheap shots. We have several Pats fans who come to our board as well with nothing more than Chargers s*ck c*ck.

Finally, this is the year of the Pats, and if we happen to make it past the Colts, I do believe our season will be over against the Pats in the AFCCG.

do not concede that game. if the charger girls get past the colts and the pats get past jville, the next game will be a war.

Ya, I hear ya , but after watching the game tonight SD has a snowball's chance in hell of beating the Colt's.

You don't know much about matchups do you? Outside of the Patriots the Chargers are the Colt's worst nightmare. The Chargers give the Colts all sorts of problems.

Last edited:
I want to strangle Rivers. I know it's extreme but i really hate him that much :eek: He is a no talent, whining, big mouth. I hope the Colt's kill him.

:rofl:

It's so funny to watch all the Pats fans in this thread attacking the Chargers because they are angry that the Chargers won (all Pats fans hate the Chargers) and now also because they have to play the Jags instead of the Titans. Every spew of vile towards the Chargers just gives me an even wider smile because those Chargers pissed you off today!

The fact that the Chargers won that game on River's back must really infuriate you too. He cut up the Titan's #5 ranked defense after Gates went down and with Tomlinson producing nothing. Not bad for someone with no talent. I can imagine your red face and the steam coming out of your ears while you watched that game. Cheers! :eat1:

Last edited:
I know it's extreme but i really hate him that much :eek: He is a no talent, whining, big mouth. I hope the Colt's kill him.

He really is. Rivers, Merriman, Shaun Phillips, and Quentin Jammer are the reasons LT's "the pats have no class" comment was so funny. It's building up to a sound colts victory right now. They're entirely too happy with that win against the titans.

He really is. Rivers, Merriman, Shaun Phillips, and Quentin Jammer

Quentin Jammer? Are you kidding? What has he done to offend anyone? I've never heard a peep out of him.

Last edited:
I LOVE beating guys in golf who are like that. they come out in all their perfectly creased golf attire and their $2,000 clubs and my first thought is "I hope I can kick this guy's **s!" Anyone else know what I mean?:D

That you can't afford nice golf gear and you are jealous of those that can?

I realized something today. As much as I hate the Colts because they are a bunch of whiners I hate the Chargers more. I hope they smoke the Chargers by 4 touchdowns. I can at least respect the Colts for their play, the Chargers suck.

Emotional responses have their place; just not in determining the next Patriot opponent. This is one Patriot fan who would be very happy to see A) a respectable Colts organization going respectably about planning for next season and B) smirking Charger faces a week from Saturday in Foxboro. No friggin way should a Patriot fan be rooting for the Colts. No Friggin Way! The Chargers are capable of winning any Sunday and that includes if we play them. But a Pats vs Chargers game is more likely a favorable outcome for the Patriots than a Patriots vs Colts game. That's all I need to know. I say GOOOO Chargers! (but only for this coming Sunday).

They shown all his whining on our show last night, blaming somebody else as usual. Wouldn't want to strangle him though as anyone who's ever played a team sport knows you always get one.

Heres what is needed in the case of phillip rivers. :D

Attachments

• turd-polish.jpg
    turd-polish.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Breaking it out of the closet after using it to polish the Pats when they choked away the lead in the AFC championship game last season?

Heres what is needed in the case of phillip rivers. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes