PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I want to strangle Rivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Breaking it out of the closet after using it to polish the Pats when they choked away the lead in the AFC championship game last season?

Hey, not everyone could get that beat up team to the AFC Championship.

River certainly couldn't. :rofl:

Hey, not everyone could get that beat up team to the AFC Championship.

River certainly couldn't. :rofl:

A turd is still a turd and the Pats laid a big one last year.

A turd is still a turd and the Pats laid a big one last year.

14-2 and a super bowl parade and you couldn't even get out of your own way?

Who laid a bigger turd. The 14-2 "most talented team of all time." Or the "I wish at least our 3rd string safety or our 38 year old linebacker was healthy, we are that beat up?"

Don't worry. Your Fizzles will soon know what it's like to lose at the RCA Dome.:singing:

14-2 and a super bowl parade and you couldn't even get out of your own way?

Who laid a bigger turd. The 14-2 "most talented team of all time." Or the "I wish at least our 3rd string safety or our 38 year old linebacker was healthy, we are that beat up?"

Don't worry. Your Fizzles will soon know what it's like to lose at the RCA Dome.:singing:

Bigger choke? A three time Superbowl champion QB choking a game away and throwing a game ending interception vs a team with a 1st year starter QB losing? I'll go with the former.

Last edited:
Bigger choke? A three time Superbowl champion QB choking a game away and throwing a game ending interception vs a team with a 1st year starter QB losing? I'll go with the former.

I guess it's too bad he only had 13 points in the second half and doesn't play defense, OR lead a game winning TD drive with 50 seconds, which had never happened in the Playoffs before.
Bottom line.
The Pats where in the position to choke by going through the "best team."
That bothers you, or you wouldn't be here.:bricks:
If you can get Peyton to throw 6 picks again, we'll go through you again.

Deal with it.

The Pats where in the position to choke by going through the "best team."

Oh, so you acknolwedge the Colts were the better team? That's more than 95% of the people here have done.

Oh, so you acknolwedge the Colts were the better team? That's more than 95% of the people here have done.

You can't read, and you pick a choose which parts of my post to quote. The "best team" ( in quotes, meaning I'm not serious) was refering to you Fizzles, because your fan-base had declared them the "best team".
Please make an effort.:bricks:

I'll say it again. I'll try to be more specific this time so that you can understand.

They were in the position to choke by going through the so-called "best team"( meaning your Fizzles as declared by Fizzle Fans and the National media at large.)

And again, that must bother you, or you wouldn't be here.:singing: :rocker:

You can't read, and you pick a choose which parts of my post to quote. The "best team" ( in quotes, meaning I'm not serious) was refering to you Fizzles, because your fan-base had declared them the "best team".
Please make an effort.:bricks:

I'll say it again. I'll try to be more specific this time so that you can understand.

They were in the position to choke by going through the so-called "best team"( meaning your Fizzles as declared by Fizzle Fans and the National media at large.)

And again, that must bother you, or you wouldn't be here.:singing: :rocker:

Well if the Pats were better than The Colts last year, and the Pats had the lead, and the Pats QB threw a game-ending interception, that is usually referred to as a choke. But if the Colts were better we could just say it wasn't a choke and the better team won.

Last edited:
Well if the Pats were better than The Colts last year, and the Pats had the lead, and the Pats QB threw a game-ending interception, that is usually referred to as a choke. But if the Colts were better we could just say it wasn't a choke and the better team won.

I give up.
You're too stupid to talk to.:bricks:
You have clearly (purposefully?) missed the point.

That point being...
The Pats were in the AFC Championship game.
And the Chargers WEREN'T.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes