PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I see all 3 AFC East division rivals LOSING this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edwards is not a rookie and played in many games last season after Losman got hurt

Losman's injury is sort of like Bledsoe's one here except no one is expecting Edwards to become Brady-like

Thank you for pointing our my error. I remembered that Buffalo's QB got hurt 3 or 4 weeks ago when they was defeated and people didn't expect him to play again.

Was it the same guy whom we were talking about?

Who would think that a rookie QB of Buffalo kicked SD ars?

Cassel could not do that. It's a huge surprise!

Ummm... Edwards is not a rookie. He is a second year player. He was also a starter for Stanford for nearly two seasons. He was drafted in the third round, but would have been a second round pick (maybe even a low first) if it wasn't for his injury problems including a season ender his last year in college. Comparing him to Cassel isn't fair to Cassel.

Besides, Edwards entered the season as the starter. He wasn't a back up who won the role because of an injury this season. He was also selected because the Bills knew their #1 starter at the time, was a first round major bust.

Who would think that a rookie QB of Buffalo kicked SD ars?

Cassel could not do that. It's a huge surprise!

He's not a rookie. He had several STARTS last year for Buffalo and played in 10 games. Maybe you should go look up his stats from last season. You might actually teach yourself something about QB development in the NFL.

Edit: Didn't mean to pile on. I didn't see all of the replies prior to mine.

Last edited:
Thank you for pointing our my error. I remembered that Buffalo's QB got hurt 3 or 4 weeks ago when they was defeated and people didn't expect him to play again.

Was it the same guy whom we were talking about?

Edwards had a concussion two weeks ago and his back up, JP Losman (a first round bust), replaced him. He played mediocre last week throwing for 220 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT, 2 fumbles (both lost), and 5 sacks against Arizona. And he is a former first round pick from Tulane not a seventh rounder who last started his senior year in high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News