Welcome to PatsFans.com

I may be in the minority, but...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by primetime, Jan 22, 2007.

1. primetime

primetime Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +480 / 50 / -28

#18 Jersey

I'm rooting for the Colts two weeks from now. Not that I think they'll need my karma to win the game, but now that Manning has the Patriots' monkey off his back, why not win the Super Bowl? Manning and Brady are two of the top 5 quarterbacks of all time. It's useless to argue who is better, because that's totally subjective and personal opinion, but with this game it's clear: we need to enjoy every game we see of these two because 50 years from now people will be telling their children and grandchildren that they saw Tom Brady and Peyton Manning meet in titanic clashes.

Sure, the argument may always be that Peyton is better. I don't care. Even if they win, remember we have 3 and they have 1. And the Patriots are still very capable of winning next year, and the year after. As long as we have #12.

Manning deserves a ring. I, for one, hope he gets it. Go Colts... and wait til next year.

2. SoCal Bong

SoCal Bong Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

good post

good luck to you and yours...

3. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +587 / 14 / -14

#24 Jersey

They are the more worthy team but I am certainly not rooting for them. Starting with Polian, they stand for too many things that I hate.

4. SoCal Bong

SoCal Bong Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Tough call. Two deserving competitors.

Pats coulda been one of em but showed up weak in the 2nd half...

5. Bill B.

Bill B. Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I'm rooting for the Colts. Believe me, after two weeks of SB 20 highlights we will all be hating the Bears. And Ditka's comments also ticked me off. At least the Colts showed some class after the game.