PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hope Galloway plays next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Management made all kinds of mistakes, and had all kinds of failures, this offseason. It's not Aiken's fault that he's not an NFL quality receiver, but it is the management's fault that there isn't a #3 wideout on the team that the team finds acceptable and who can play the position.

I really need to post a rant thread about the screwups of this offseason. It really was a terrible job that was done.

We did sign Sanders to a 3 year extension!

I really need to post a rant thread about the screwups of this offseason. It really was a terrible job that was done.

I think it was a mixed bag, for sure. Are we missing Pioli counter-balancing Bill?

I think it was a mixed bag, for sure. Are we missing Pioli counter-balancing Bill?

They're missing something, that's for certain. The Reese hire was the canary in the coal mine moment for me, and I've not seen a whole lot to be encouraged about since:

Reese helped put the Titans in cap hell. Frankly, having him in charge of contracts concerns me.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/250829-gasper-bussey-ingram-close-update-bussey-signs.html#post1431125

Last edited:
To be honest, I am still not sure what to read into the Galloway situation. He obviously can stretch the field, but right now with Brady missing long throws that skill is not really appropriate. As such, it might be a reflection on what the offense can do right now.

On the other hand, if Bellichick or Brady lost faith in Galloway after alligator arming that reception inside the five or the other drop that game, maybe the thought is a receiver needy team like Dallas might offer something in exchange. Otherwise, I figure Bellichick would just dump him like he did Doug Gabriel. The team doesn't need a placeholder for Tate if it doesn't want him on the field at all.

Braylon Edwards catches 5 passes with the Jets after being with

the team about a week. After two and a half months with the

team, Galloway is inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye