PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I am happy to be alive and back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear you're alright. Though you'll be missing the OTAs, hopefully you'll get lots of rest and be ready for the start of TC :D

Last edited:
Wow, that's scary PFiPA. Glad to hear you're going to be okay. Something like that is one heck of a reminder of what is important in life.

Wow, that's scary PFiPA. Glad to hear you're going to be okay. Something like that is one heck of a reminder of what is important in life.

What means more to me than just being able to walk again and assuming a normal life is more about being a husband and a man and taking care of my wife and running our business together again (wife must run it alone until then and its VERY difficult to do by ones self) that means more to me than my own health....

unfortunately for what I need to get back to that state of normalcy again and to get back to what I really need to once again do,the health issue remains the first obstacle,its a helpless feeling that I must be very patient with and strive slowly with each passing day to get up the ladder rung by rung day after day and with Gods help and his strength behind me,I have confidence I will recover sooner than the doctors prediction of 2-4 months before normal walking resumes.

Last edited:
So sorry to hear this. Here's wishing you the patience to let things be until you can get back to being fully yourself.

Great to hear your positive attitude on the road back to good health. All the best.

Nice post,glad you're ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft