PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I am currently watching superbowl 36 and it makes me PUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

nepatz11

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Best Halftime Show Ever! Best Game Ever! Go Pats Go!

Heck yeah man, funny that you mention it, it's been on and my blood is kinda rushin in the back of my head, just getting excited, plus they're really rocking out and there's a perfect symmetry with them having the touchdown song for us and all..

HERE WE COME ARIZONA!!!

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

I agree - I remember watching this game in 2001 and when Adam's kick when through the uprights , I was shocked and just kept repeating "they won, they won!"

I was so happy and proud of the Patriots that day....

and so nervous for this Sunday -- but then I get so nervous before every game..

It was amazing. Watching each turnover that the Rams give up, Brady to David Patten TD. Great stuff! I am just waiting for the T Bucky Jones fumble return. The would have been game clincher. But the FG by Adam was nice and dramatic and the perfect way to end the SB.

It comforts me, because it shows me the Giants will have to play a perfect game to defeat the Pats. Also, a huge factor is simply Belichick vs. Martz. Do you think those Rams lose to the 01 Pats if BB and his staff control them? I seriously doubt it. The Rams quickly exposed the Pats talent wise in the later minutes of the game but the Patriots, better prepared, more determined, gutted it out.

I think talent wise the Pats own the Giants. Put together a well executed game plan, and we could see a blow out. Just as easily as we could see a close one as well. Point is, super bowl 36 was such a mismatch coaching wise it's ridiculous. Do you see Coughlin making a fool out of Belichick? I don't.

Yeah, the half time show was both exciting and touching. Call me corny but when U2 played the song with the names of the 911 victims and Bono made a heart symbol with his hands over his heart I got chills. They rocked the super bowl like it never had been rocked and like it never will again, because they actually played from the heart and didn't have some overblown vanilla television production to revive a dormant career like everyone else.

Man, I really enjoyed watching that again. What a great Superbowl. And yeah, I agree, the best halftime show ever.
But watching that 2001 team, and comparing it to our current team is interesting; it's weird to see how much our team changed. We went from a team with an outstanding defense and a good offense to a team that has an outstanding offense and a good defense.
Personally, I think the latter is more fun to watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News