PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hurley Wins the Internet (Ban Irsay, Pagano from NFL)

I thin the Colts testing the ball (and probably retesting it as they showed it to others) is the likeliest explanation for why the one ball was so low. And the rest was the natural effects of weather,

My top two guesses would be either that or the officials inadvertently approved one underinflated ball before the game. After all, the league has been a little cagey about whether or not the balls were gauge-tested before the game instead of just at half time. Deliberate tampering after the balls had already been approved seems like the least likely possibility at this point, considering that the most recent revelation makes it sound as if all but one of the balls were pretty much imperceptibly underinflated by an amount that is easily explained by weather conditions.

I thin the Colts testing the ball (and probably retesting it as they showed it to others) is the likeliest explanation for why the one ball was so low. And the rest was the natural effects of weather,

Who cares about the facts. The Colts are guilty and Pagano and Grigsom should get lifetime bans from the NFL (and let's add Harbaugh to the guilty list). We don't need no damn facts.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back