PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hurley Wins the Internet (Ban Irsay, Pagano from NFL)

SoxPatsFaninIndy

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Hurley Wins the Internet (Ban Irsay, Pagano from NFL)

NFL Should Ban Jim Irsay, Chuck Pagano For Patriots DeflateGate Accusations << CBS Boston

Perfect.

Look, if everyone in the national media can say “the Patriots are scummy cheaters” without having any evidence, then I think I have more than enough reason to say the Colts tampered with the football in question, thereby launching a two-week campaign that worked to soil the reputation of two future Hall of Famers in Brady and Belichick. All because … why exactly?

And if prominent voices in the Indianapolis media like Bob Kravitz and Gregg Doyel can outright call for the firing of Belichick, despite having no basis for such a ludicrous opinion, then I can say this: It’s time to kick Jim Irsay out of the league. Heck, ban Chuck Pagano for a year, too. It’s the only fair response to this situation, right?

Irsay is a guy who, frankly, is lucky to still be allowed to have anything to do with the NFL. In his DUI last year, he was caught not just with a ton of prescription drugs in his car, but also with $29,000 in cash. Tell me, reasonable human being, why anybody would ever have $29,000 cash sitting around if he weren’t up to some super shady business?​

That was by far and away the best article ever about this utter tripe. Send it to everyone in sports media. I love every word of it.

Why is so unbelievable for the whole Colts connection to be true yet so believable that some old dude was deflating footballs in a bathroom for 90 seconds.

I think it the axe to grind from the Colts (and Ravens) is FAR more plausible. And it disgusts me to the core.

Good perspective of operations in Indy (from media to ownership)

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/02/...-time-for-irsay-pagano-to-be-banned-from-nfl/

“I observed the vehicle come to a complete stop on W. Main Street for no apparent reason,” the arresting officer wrote in his police report. “As I was approaching the vehicle it began to slowly move eastbound and came to another complete stop in the lane of travel for no apparent reason. … I asked him if he knew why I had pulled him over. Irsay advised that he was trying to find his house and gets confused with what road it is located on.”

After this event, Bob Kravitz wrote a heartfelt column saying that Irsay “needs help.”......

So to recap: Irsay took drugs and stepped behind the wheel. He could have killed someone. But Kravitz wasn’t angry. Then Bill Belichick was accused of playing football with footballs that had a little less air in them. Kravitz was irate​

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh gosh! What a butt-kicking column!

Thanks for the link!

Maybe Hurley/CBS should give us blanket permission to copy/paste this and bombard the NFL and the Colts asking what the friggin heck did they think they were doing in trying to smear the Pats again.

If there were any Pats fans in Indy, I will pay part of the expenses to have you guys post copies of this article in the streets around Kravitz's and Doyel's home, in their supermarkets, in their work place, in the train and bus stations and every friggin place where the local guys can read and realize what sort of spinless and irresponsible toold that they have in their midst.

Shame on Kravitz and Doyel.

Before I die I want five minutes alone with this douchebag Kravitz...that's all, 5 friggin' minutes

That was great!

AWESOME!!!

Where is that coward Doyel? WHERE?!

I just saw this article and was going to post it. I think it's really well written . Those clowns in Indy need to read it. I couldn't agree more with Hurley. This would be my dream scenario and a fitting ending to all the hogwash over the last few weeks.

We'll soon see just how little integrity that rat faced bastard Goodell has. Kraft knows it.

39876-The-Rock-applauds-applause-cla-OmWp.gif

I just find it so odd D'Q Jackson was said to be the instigator, and we know he has denied it. Coach said he had no idea, but some how the GM did. Frick I hate the media, it is so obvious there are some shady things goin on in Indy and no one jumps on it. Has any insight been given from Grigson on how he became aware of the balls inflation? Someone surely told him, or is he just not commenting?

Doyel, Kravitz, Peter King = smarmy, ugly little men without a trace of humility.

I just find it so odd D'Q Jackson was said to be the instigator, and we know he has denied it. Coach said he had no idea, but some how the GM did. Frick I hate the media, it is so obvious there are some shady things goin on in Indy and no one jumps on it. Has any insight been given from Grigson on how he became aware of the balls inflation? Someone surely told him, or is he just not commenting?

I swear, when I was watching the Troy Vicent interview on 60 Minutes Sports, when he said Grigson was the one who brought it to their attention he was lying. He seemed very uncomfortable, stuttered etc. I still believe Harbaugh is behind it all.

I swear, when I was watching the Troy Vicent interview on 60 Minutes Sports, when he said Grigson was the one who brought it to their attention he was lying. He seemed very uncomfortable, stuttered etc. I still believe Harbaugh is behind it all.
I do believe Harbaugh has some involvement. But i do think Grigson brought it to league. Also hard to believe when Pagano he said he knew nothing till next day. Very fishy with too many different stories.

Not sure if it was mentioned anywhere else but J Kraft said on WEEI that he believes the NFL front office is disappointed with all the leaks in "deflategate"

https://twitter.com/patriotssb49/status/563784852072583169

Apparently Schefter says there are some people around the league who sincerely believe the Colts tampered with the intercepted ball. Sounds completely crazy to me, but not really any less crazy than the Patriots systematically waiting until the refs have finished measuring their game balls and then secretly deflating 10 balls by just enough to relieve 0.5-1.0 PSI of pressure and 1 ball by 2.0 PSI of pressure in order to gain what must be the tiniest competitive advantage in the history of cheating.

Lets just see if the POS commissioner has the integrity(LOL) to investigate the Colts like he wanted to the Pats. The stench about the 12 th ball is obvious. Too bad Kraft didn't realize the type of backstabbing person he was supporting since 2007.

I thin the Colts testing the ball (and probably retesting it as they showed it to others) is the likeliest explanation for why the one ball was so low. And the rest was the natural effects of weather,

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back